- Four or seven nights in a luxurious beachfront cabana in Belize.
- Private beach as your front yard, directly in Blackbird Caye.
- Winner of Trip Advisor's award of excellence in 2012.
- Home to more than 70 spectacular scuba diving and snorkel sites.
- Complimentary sea kayak for tropical water exploration.
- Hammocks on private porches and an infinity pool.
- Get PADI certified on site in the top dive spot in Belize.
- Snorkeling and scuba gear available to rent.
- Three meals daily with afternoon snacks included.
- Located 25 miles off the coast of Belize City.
Why We Love This
- Set your watch to vacation time on the shores of a beachfront paradise in Belize, with your plus one.
- Blackbird Caye is the epitome of a diver's paradise. Trust us, you won't be disappointed.
- Sink into island magic, the sounds of the ocean, and lazy days spent on a private white sandy beach.
- Underneath a shaded canopy of remote jungle & palm trees, your cabana overlooks a turquoise lagoon.
Fly into Belize City, only 25 minutes from the resort.
So sorry, this item is no longer available.
4 or 7 nights
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Check out of the busy everyday and check in to an idyllic, island tropical retreat in Belize, where world class diving and shorefront luxury combine on the spectacular Turneffe Atoll.
Pack a good book, some sunscreen and head for beachfront relaxation and Belize's best scuba diving. Home to 70 world-class dive and snorkel sites, all within a short 15 minute boat ride from the resort, you'll never tire of underwater exploration. Submerge into the depths of the famous Blue Hole and visit nearby UNESCO site, the Half Moon Caye Natural Monument, a must-see while on your trip. Turneffe's well-developed reef encircles the entire island, making it the ideal location for divers, snorkelers and kayakers alike. If you're new to scuba diving, this is the perfect opportunity to get out there and learn - PADI dive certification and continuing education courses are at your service on site. Or if you prefer, stay above the surface to be equally dazzled by the beauty of Belize with guided expedition kayaking.
After days at sea, retreat to a thatched roof mahogany cottage and unwind. The interiors are designed for comfort with full baths, plush bedding, and air-conditioning - though it's likely won't need it, with gentle, ocean breezes to cool you down at night. So go ahead and set your out of office email to "Gone to paradise."
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed for two people, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires May 31, 2013. Reservations required, subject to availability. Blackout dates are: 3/30/13 to 4/06/13. Hotel cancellation policy applies. Not valid on existing reservations and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Users can purchase multiple vouchers in order to stay for multiple nights. Free airport transfers on Wednesdays and Saturdays only (if you arrive on other day, you will incur the cost of paying for your own transfer via private air charter, a cost of $299 for two people each way).
See prices for guided scuba dives here.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience