- Six or more nights stay for two at Matemwe Lodge.
- All accommodations and daily meals included.
- Beautiful, spacious bungalows with luxurious walk-in showers.
- Nap in a hammock on your veranda with Indian Ocean views.
- Fresh seafood and tropical cocktails in a restaurant by the sea.
- Multi-level swimming pool offers laps and lounging.
- Nearby beach offers sailing, deep sea fishing or kite surfing.
- Spice tours for days out and spa treatments for the days in can be booked at the lodge.
Why We Love This
- Spin the globe and land on Zanzibar's exotic, tropical beaches for six exquisite nights in paradise.
- Private beachfront bungalow is roomy, modern and perfectly suited to doing nothing.
- Enjoy the spice of island life: Coral fringed reefs, thatched luxury huts and white sand beaches.
- World-class scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing, and spa treatments equal days of unparalleled relaxation.
- Experience the culture on day trips to the Stone Market or on a Matemwe Village walk.
- Feeling lazy or energetic? No worries, just let the tides govern the day, and go with the flow.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Having trouble envisioning paradise? Allow us to point you in the right - the northeastern coast of Zanzibar, where romantic, tropical luxury awaits. Upon arrival, ease into the rhythms of island life, where days linger and nights greet you with cool, ocean breezes. The stunning beach bungalows feature canopied beds, spacious showers and beautiful verandas. Be sure to settle right in and take a cue from locals - plan the days to follow according to the changing tides.
Stroll some of the world's lovliest beaches, overlooking the shallow coral-fringed lagoon of Mnemba Atoll. Enjoy swimming, sailing, deep sea fishing, kayaking, as well as world-class scuba diving and snorkeling. Expect the underwater company of sea turtles, wild dolphins, and diverse, colorful schools of fish. Back on land, sunbathe, get spa treatments and venture out on day trips to the Stone Market or Matemwe Village. Still not convinced? Imagine the ultimate in relaxation, then add tropical drinks served in coconuts, mind-blowing scuba dives and afternoon naps on your private veranda. Now that's what we call paradise.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed for two people, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires March 31, 2013. Reservations required, subject to availability.
December 19, 2012 to January 6, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience