- One night stay for two at the Clarendon Hotel in Phoenix.
- Spacious 325 square foot deluxe king room.
- Free bottled water, drinks, and snacks at the front desk.
- Named "Best Hotel Pool" in 2012 and "Best Boutique Hotel" in 2010 by the Phoenix New Times.
- Complimentary goldfish condo available upon request.
Why We Love This
- Get your chic on at the funky & fun Clarendon Hotel, a boutique spot in the heart of Phoenix.
- Catch some Z's in a deluxe king room, a hip hangout for harried souls like yourself.
- Take a dip in the Oasis, a stunning pool with water features and a color Sicis Italian tile mural.
- Elevate your relaxation - the Skydeck has views of the Phoenix skyline and the mountains.
- Music with your poolside hangout? Soak in the sounds with underwater speakers in the Oasis.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You already knew that Arizona was a haven for snowbirds looking to avoid chilly winters in the north. But if you haven't heard of the Clarendon Hotel, you're definitely missing out. An independently-owned boutique hotel in Phoenix, the Clarendon is a hip haven that definitely puts the fun in funky. Crash in a deluxe king room outfitted with designer decor and high quality linens that'll have you feeling mighty fine in no time. You can even request a goldfish condo if you'd like a little company during your stay.
But as luxe as the rooms are, we're betting you won't end up spending a lot of time inside. Guests are more likely to be found on the Skydeck, where plenty of seating and patio umbrellas make for a welcoming environment, day or night. And with vistas of the surrounding mountains and the Phoenix skyline, you'll want to linger to take in the sun and sights. The real gem of the Clarendon, however, is the Oasis, a gorgeous pool equipped with underwater speakers, bubbling fountains, and scalp and shoulder massaging water jets. It's decked out in a colorful Sicis Italian tile mural with gold and platinum accents. The spacious deck is also home to a hot tub that can hold a whopping 50 people and at night, the Oasis is illuminated from beneath by nearly 1,000 points of light, creating a sensation of floating in a starlit sky. And with outdoor activities, fine dining, art galleries, and more just minutes away, Phoenix is perfectly positioned to deliver all your heart's desires - if you can stand to leave the hotel, that is.
Google Maps not available.
One experience may be redeemed for one night's stay for two people. Reservations required. Subject to availability. For a $17 upgrade fee, receive breakfast for two, all long distance calls, and yoga and dance classes. Voucher expires August 29, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience