- One night at the Inn at Occidental in Sonoma wine country.
- Stay in a courtyard king or queen room with fireplace and whirlpool tub.
- Two tasting passes for up to 120 Sonoma wineries.
- Evening wine and cheese reception and full breakfast included.
Why We Love This
- Get sequestered in Sonoma County with a delicious stay at the Inn at Occidental bed and breakfast.
- Each room is individually decorated, so choose a style to suit your style of travel.
- Truly relax with in-room jacuzzis and fireplaces. Resistance is futile...
- Design a wine trail experience tailored just for you, then sip back and enjoy.
- Spend an afternoon exploring the redwood forest for an awestruck afternoon in the outdoors.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Soaring redwoods, the meandering Russian River, stunning coastal scenery, and vivacious varietals - Sonoma County certainly has it all, and the Inn at Occidental is the optimal headquarters to soak it all in. Walk in the door and be welcomed by bold and whimsical folk art that's characteristic of this eclectic establishment. The Inn is a mere five to thirty minutes from libation luminaries including Gary Farrell, Iron Horse, Harvest Mood, Marimar Torres, Freestone, Hartford Family, Kendall-Jackson, Rodney Strong, Quivira, Dutton Estate, Moshin, Woodenhead Winery, J. Vineyards, Thomas George, and Balletto. In short, world-class wine tasting is available in abundance.
After savoring some sips, go for a ramble among the redwoods (or a rip-roaring canopy ride over zip lines) that'll clear your head just in time for you to return to the Inn at Occidental. Whet your appetite with a sumptuous wine and cheese reception, then linger over dinner at a local restaurant - several of which are within walking distance. And when you're ready to retire, head to your room, where a fireplace and a double whirlpool jetted tub will lull you into a state of relaxation. Slide between the sheets of the luxurious bed, ready to drift away into a state of slumber. Welcome to a true retreat from it all. Welcome to Occidental.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be redeemed for a one night stay for up to two people. Multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required. Subject to availability and blackout dates, hotel cancellation policy applies. Guests are responsible for applicable hotel taxes at check in. Not valid on existing reservations and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Voucher expires May 30, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience