- One purchase equals two night stay at Aurora Park Cottages.
- $100 of wine tasting certificates good at local wineries.
- Couple's massage at Lavender Hill Spa included.
- All the comforts and luxury of modern amenities in the beautiful countryside.
- Access to world-class restaurants, award-winning wineries and an array of day time adventure activities.
- Complimentary breakfast of warm pastries, fresh fruit and juice - custom ground coffee and tea available in each cottage.
Why We Love This
- Depart for the rolling vineyards of Calistoga for a two night wine tasting and boutique cottage bed and breakfast getaway.
- Retreat to the spa capital of California to relish in the finer things: World-class restaurants and award-winning wines.
- Your private cottage is complete with a luxurious bed, comfy sitting area, breakfast nook and private deck.
- Take in the views of the Palisades mountains & majestic valley oaks before grabbing a warm pastry & exploring Calistoga.
- Relaxation was never so easy - enjoy a complimentary couple's massage at the Lavender Hill Spa.
- With a $100 credit toward tastings, visit exceptional Calistoga wineries to sample the best of the region.
- A perfect setting for countryside hiking and relaxing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Looking for a peaceful getaway to rejuvenate your spirit? Adjacent to tree-lined northern Napa mountains, Calistoga has long been known as a premier spa destination, attracting visitors with its stunning views, world famous wineries and fine restaurants.
Spend two lovely nights in a charming individual cottage-turned-bed and breakfast. Originally built in 1948, each cottage has been renovated to incorporate modern comforts and luxurious standards. With attentive innkeepers at the ready, you'll be provided top-notch service to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. Each morning, start with a continental breakfast of warm pastries, fresh fruit and juice delivered right to your door.
Then, venture out to explore Calistoga's nooks and crannies and the surrounding countryside. Downtown is just a short walk away (about 6 blocks or so), and your innkeepers can advise you where to redeem discounted wine tastings, and highlight which of the 300 or so wineries you should visit. You'll have plenty of activities to occupy your days, from hiking to hot air balloon rides to bicycle tours around town. And your evenings will be spent in sweet relaxation, filled with the world famous wineries and restaurants that make Calistoga a slice of culinary heaven.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires Feb 13th, 2013. Exclusive of holidays and special events, subject to availability, 14 day cancellation period applies. Occupancy tax is not included. Customers are required to pay the occupancy tax balance at time of check-in. Gratuity for the couple's massage not included. Weekday option available for check-in Sunday through Wednesday only.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience