- A seven day train trip to Machu Picchu, hosted by Adventure-Life.
- Six nights' accommodation included.
- Begins and ends in Lima, Peru, with transfers included.
- Train ride to and tour of Machu Picchu.
- Meals are not included.
- Based on double occupancy. Single occupancy charge applies.
Why We Love This
- Escape to the cultural and physical beauty of Peru on a week long adventure trip that includes accommodations.
- Explore the streets of Lima, the markets of Cusco, and stunning Machu Picchu.
- Experience the magic of the sacred ancient city of Machu Picchu, former home of Incan priests.
- Discover the wonder of the cloud forest, a lush locale unlike anything you've never seen before.
- Stand in awe of the Sacred Valley, the Inca's Moray, and the ruins of Pisac.
- See the complete itinerary here.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You've always wanted to be a world traveler, and you've made a dent in this big old globe of ours. But what should be your next destination? With this experience from Adventure-Life, cross a 'Wonder of the World' off your list with a seven day tour of Peru. From ancient ruins to modern cities, you'll see the country in all its incarnations. Fly into Lima and relax at the Ramada Costa del Sol Hotel until the next day, when you fly to Cusco and your trip really kicks off.
In Cusco you'll meet the Incas' Quechua-speaking descendants at some of the nation's largest markets, explore hand-crafted goods made by locals, taste exotic local fare, and fall asleep in your boutique-style lodging at Taypikala Hotel. Awake to a train ride that follows the Urubamba River into Machu Picchu. Tour this ancient site, listen to the spirits of the city's past inhabitants, and feel free to climb the sacred peak of Huayna Picchu. It's a day filled with mystery, wonder and exertion - the true makings of an adventure.
Peru is a land of beauty, mystery and cultural richness - a land of discovery for intrepid travelers. And this trip is designed for those seeking adventure.
Google Maps not available.
One experience per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required. Subject to availability & blackout dates, cancellation policy applies. Guests are responsible for applicable taxes. Not valid on existing reservations and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Meals not included. Departure dates: Jan 19, Feb 10, Feb 22, Apr 4, May 5, May 12, May 18, June 5, June 22, Jul 7. Stay at Costa del Sol Hotel in Lima, Taypikala Hotel in Cusco, Hotel Pakaritampu in the Sacred Valley, and El MaPi Hotel in Machu Picchu. Hotels subject to availability; additional fee may be incurred. Upgrades are available for an additional cost. Voucher expires July 7, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience