- A one night stay at the Berkeley City Club.
- Stay in a spacious standard room with gorgeous decor.
- $75 dinner credit at Julia's at the Berkeley City Club.
- Complimentary breakfast in the dining room.
- Access to selected club lectures and events.
- No TV in your room = plenty of peace and quiet.
- Access to a hair styling and esthetician services.
- Located near UC Berkeley, downtown Berkeley, and BART.
Why We Love This
- Step back in time with a luxurious stay at the Berkeley City Club, famed architect, Julia Morgan's castle-like masterpiece.
- With a $75 dinner credit, you can dine on local, fresh, and seasonal fare at Julia's at the Berkeley City Club.
- Soak in the painstakingly decorated room that complements Morgan's design (as well as her insistence on quality).
- Explore Berkeley, San Francisco, or stick around the City Club for a variety of lectures and events.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We've always envied the owners of castles, and for good reason. These ornate sanctuaries promise to envelop us in opulence from the moment we enter. Enjoy a taste of the royal treatment with a night at the Berkeley City Club, architect Julia Morgan's "little castle" in northern California. Morgan, who designed William Hearst's humble abode, took special care with the City Club, designing or selecting every light fixture, dish, and linen that would grace its halls. A recent refurbishment showed the same care and attention to detail, ensuring that each guest room complements Morgan's design and high standards of quality. While you're there, make sure to take advantage of the included dining credit at Julia's at the Berkeley City Club. You'll love indulging in their fresh and seasonal take on local favorites as well as their extensive and innovative wine list that showcases the best California wines - these are princely dishes, indeed.
Once you're ready to leave the comfort of lavish lodging, consider attending one of the many lectures and events hosted by the City Club. From bridge to yoga to lindy hop, there's always something going on, just take a walk downstairs or venture out on the town. Downtown Berkeley is know for its fun and funky local shopping, as well as it's delicious cuisine. Going a little farther afield will take you to all manner of outdoor activities, from kayaking in Sausalito to hiking in the redwoods, making for a getaway in the Bay that's definitely fit for a King. Just try to restrain yourself - calling the concierge your "loyal subject" is going a little too far.
Google Maps not available.
One experience may be redeemed for a one night stay for two people. Reservations required. Subject to availability. Contact the merchant if you would like to extend your stay. Julia's at the Berkeley City Club is open for dinner Tuesday through Saturday. Voucher expires May 31, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience