- A week long surfing vacation for one person.
- Includes two meals per day, lodging, four surf lessons and entertainment.
- Unlimited surf equipment use, four surf lessons, and one yoga class.
- Guided day trips to ziplining in the jungle and hiking to the Montezuma Waterfalls.
- Your hotel will be located in scenic Santa Teresa, Costa Rica.
- Perfect for solo travelers and beginners, or meet new friends in the tropics.
- Airfare, car rental and transportation not included. Must bring valid passport.
Why We Love This
- Surf and yoga to your heart's content on a Costa Rican 7 day all-girls surfing vacation.
- Chicas, it's girl time. Bring all your BFFs, or make new ones on this adventurous trip.
- Four surf lessons, daily surfing, and unlimited equipment use. One yoga session included.
- Refresh and relax in your cozy, tropical cabana designed as a rainforest retreat.
- Choices for bonding are endless: Jungle zipline and hike to Montezuma Waterfalls.
- Or keep it low key: take yoga, hang by infinity pools. But always dance your nights away.
Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
February 10-17, 2013 February 17-24, 2013 March 3-10, 2013 March 10-17, 2013 March 17-24, 2013 April 7-14, 2013 April 14-21, 2013 April 21-28, 2013 May 12-19, 2013 May 19-26, 2013.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
It's girl time and the brunch, mani, pedi routine is growing stale. Why not crank that spa staycation way up to tropical surf party in Costa Rica? With this experience from Chica Surf Adventures, any level of surfer from beginner to pro can enjoy a week long women's surf adventure in gorgeous Santa Teresa, Costa Rica. For seven days and seven nights, escape to tropical paradise, learn a new watersport and fit in a little fun female bonding along the way. The trip is for chicas, by chicas: take this time to unleash your caged adventuress, leave your real life behind and truly get away.
Hunker down among the jungle canopy in comfy shared cabanas, complete with housekeeping service, high quality linens, private safe, kitchen counter, sink and a cozy hammock off your spacious terrace. You'll also receive two delicious meals a day and get your fill of everyone's favorite watersport: surfing. No matter if you're a total surf newbie; the trip includes four surf lessons, daily surf practice and unlimited use of surf equipment for the week.
While you're taking in the breathtaking vistas, challenging those abs on a surfboard and sleeping more peacefully than you ever have in your life, you'll also enjoy a complimentary yoga class, and have the option to purchase capoeira or acrobatic silks classes. Zip line through the jungle, an Isla Tortuga Snorkel Tour, a guided trek to the Montezuma Waterfalls and dancing every night to island tunes. So nab a few of these experiences and bring your best friends (bachelorette party, anyone?) or get to know the other women on the trip - it's girl power, surfer-style.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires May 26, 2013. Ages 18 & up. Company will assist in booking flight. Reservations required and must be made within 48 hours of purchasing your voucher. Once your booking is confirmed with the merchant there is a $150 trip date change fee for altered bookings; changed dates will be subject to availability.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience