- A seven-night cruise of the Galapagos Island.
- First-class vessel with plush accommodations, sun deck and refined interiors.
- Your choice of stay: Dolphin, Booby, or Iguana deck (see Special Terms for details).
- Guided excursions with an English-speaking naturalist.
- All meals, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages aboard ship.
- Use of wet suits, snorkeling equipment, and sea kayaks.
- See the full 2013 itineraries here.
Why We Love This
- Follow in Darwin's footsteps with a seven-night exploration of the Galapagos Islands.
- Cruise on a first-class yacht built to accommodate intimate groups of no more than 20 guests.
- See the vibrant ecosystem that inspired the theory of evolution and continues to captivate.
- Explore the outdoors with nature walks, kayaking, snorkeling, and star gazing. Adventure & discovery together.
- From tortoises to blue-footed boobies, marine iguanas to penguins, this is fauna at its finest.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Everyone's heard of the Galapagos Islands, famed destination of Darwin, who formulated his theory of evolution while watching finches snack on seeds. But how many people can say they've even been there, let alone experienced the wild and fascinating Galapagos at their finest? Join Ecoventura for a cruise 600 miles off the coast of Ecuador, exploring these intriguing islands on an expedition yacht. With a well-stocked bar, library, sun deck, and a dining room featuring Ecuadorian and international cuisine, you'll be cruising in comfort with spectacular ocean views. And while yacht is beautiful on the inside, with its polished teak interiors and shiny brass fittings, it really can't hold a candle to the wonders to be witnessed off the boat.
Disembark for stops around the islands to explore an ecosystem like none other. Your excursion will be peppered with plenty of flora and fauna, including tortoises, rays, penguins, petrels, marine iguanas, and boobies (both red- and blue-footed varieties). And whereas traditional cruises lull you into a stupor with seemingly endless buffets on deck, you won't be able to resist getting off this boat for nature walks, kayaking, snorkeling, explorations by Zodiac, and star gazing like you've never seen it before. Set aside thoughts of sunbathing and shuffleboard on the lido deck - you've got bigger (and better) plans in mind: You're going to be one of the few who've gotten to know the Galapagos up close and personal.
Google Maps not available.
One experience may be redeemed per person. Multiple may be purchased as gifts. Subject to availability & blackout dates, hotel cancellation policy applies. Guests are responsible for applicable hotel taxes at time of checkout. Based on availability. Not valid on existing reservations and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Voucher expires August 18, 2013.
Cruise rates include: cabin accommodation, all meals and snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, purified water, Captain's welcome and farewell cocktail, house wine and local beer with dinner, guide services, shore excursions, transfers in the Islands between the airport and dock, and use of wet suits, snorkeling equipment, and sea kayaks.
Cruise rates do not include: international airfare, airfare to the Galapagos, Galapagos entrance fee (park tax), transit control card (TCT), alcoholic beverages, gratuities to guides and crew, purchases on board, or travel insurance.
Cabin categories: DOLPHIN DECK Cabins #1, 3 & 4 have two twin lower beds or one double bed and picture windows. Cabin # 2 has one double bed and picture window. (cabins average 95 square feet/ 8.8 square meters)
BOOBY DECK Cabins # 5 & 6 cabins have one double bed and picture windows. (cabins average 90 square reef/ 8.4 square meters)
IGUANA DECK Cabins #7 & 8 have two twin lower beds and port lights. Cabins # 9 & 10 have two twin lower beds and one upper berth with port lights and can be sold as triples. (cabins average 110 square feet/ 10.2 square meters).
Itinerary A - Southern / Central route: February 10-17, 2013 March 10-17, 2013 April 7-14, 2013 April 21-28, 2013 May 5-12, 2013 June 30-July 7, 2013 July 14-21, 2013 August 11-18, 2013.
Itinerary B - Western / Northern route: January 20-27, 2013 March 3-10, 2013 March 31- April 7, 2013 May 12-19, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience