- A week-long, fully guided "Discover the Tropics Tour" vacation for two person.
- Includes all local transportation, lodging, guided service and two breakfasts.
- Also includes transportation to and from Tocuman International Airport.
- Your guide, Kevin O'Brien, takes you on seven days of adventurous outings.
- Optional adventures available on the trip (not included in the price): Diving/snorkeling, horse back riding, zip line/canopy tour, and more.
- Click here to view the complete seven day itinerary.
Why We Love This
- Encounter the wild-side of Panama on a one week adventure for two exploring its beaches, forests and tropical locales.
- Hike through mountains and national parks, and discover beaches on both Pacific and Atlantic coasts.
- Spend days snorkeling the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean, relaxing by hot springs, hiking volcanoes and riding horses.
- Support culture in Panama via sustainable tourism: contribute to local communities by focusing on local services and goods.
- Visit Portobelo, diving to see whale sharks and photograph wildlife like sloths & monkeys in their native habitat.
Panama City, Boquete, Santa Catalina.
Arrive at Tocuman International Airport (PTY).
So sorry, this item is no longer available.
7 days / 8 nights
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Getting to know an exotic destination requires covering a lot of ground, preferably with a guide that knows the lay of the land. With this experience, explore Panama on a week-long guided adventure vacation designed to reveal the beauty, the culture and the landscape of Panama. Dotted with mountains, national parks, tropical beaches and abundant native wildlife, this region of Central America is a treasure trove for the intrepid traveler.
Touch down in Panama City and immediately get a comprehensive overview exploring the sites. Each day offers a new and different adventure to round out your Panama journey: Follow the Panama Canal to Punta Culebra where you are likely to see sloths, iguanas and some of Panama's marine life, all while getting filled in on the rich history dating back to Columbus. In Portobelo, snorkel the Caribbean and zip line through the jungle. Hop over to El Valle and explore, then spend two nights in Santa Catalina and hike, bike or explore the India Dormida Trail by horseback indulging in beautiful sights and waterfalls. Last but not least, you can take an optional day trip to visit Coiba, known to surfers as one of the world's best beaches. Carve the waves that run ashore at a World Heritage site, where you might just see wondrous creatures like whale sharks.
Your last two days will be spent in the the adventure capital of Panama, Boquete, which is nestled in the mountains. On your way there, stop at some hot springs and enjoy coffee tours, zip lining canopy tours, hiking to the continental divide or a volcano. There’s also rafting, kayaking, horseback riding, and rock climbing. Paradise is just within your reach, and with all lodging and transportation taken care of, it's easier than you think.
Google Maps not available.
One experience may be redeemed for two people, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires December 31, 2013. Reservations required one month in advance, subject to availability. Ages 5 & up. Minimum of four per group, maximum of ten.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience