- One night for two at Half Moon Bay's Mill Rose Inn.
- Renaissance or Bordeaux room (based on availability).
- Evening wine and cheese hour, fresh made breakfast in the morning.
- Walking distance to the Old Town district and a short hike to the beach.
- WiFi included.
Why We Love This
- Experience the romance of a sweeping coastal stay at Half Moon Bay's beautiful Mill Rose Inn.
- Sink into a bed and breakfast complete with on-site rose garden and views of the rugged coastline.
- This award winning boutique Inn is renowned for sinfully comfortable rooms and attentive personal service.
- Hike to the Pacific Ocean or head into Old Town, returning to the Inn for wine and cheese hour.
- Looking for reason to snuggle? Try the intimate jacuzzi hidden away in the gardens.
- Indulge yourself with a gourmet breakfast - in your room, al fresco, or in the dining space.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Sweep that special someone off their feet with a romantic night away at the Mill Rose Inn. Ideally located in Half Moon Bay, this bed and breakfast is walking distance to the Pacific Ocean and the charms of the Old Town district - though spending all your time within these cozy confines is understandable. Each distinctive room boasts a hand-painted fireplace and a claw foot tub, with plush duvets and thick, comfortable beds. Amenities included cable TV, DVD player, stereo, WiFi, a video library, a refrigerator stocked with complimentary beverages and Japanese dressing robes.
From the rooms to the grounds, Mill Rose Inn dazzles at every turn. This opulent Inn is home to a rose garden which guests are invited to enjoy - the hidden garden jacuzzi offers the perfect evening perch to spy the roses. Spend mornings overlooking the garden from the porch while tantalizing your taste-buds with a gourmet breakfast. This is the place for being comfortable, close and most of all, happy.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per customer, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required. Subject to availability & blackout dates, hotel cancellation policy applies. Guests are responsible for applicable hotel taxes at time of checkout. Not valid on existing reservations and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Valid for weekday stay (Sunday through Thursday) only. Blackout dates: 1/21, 2/13, 2/14, 2/18. Expires February 28, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience