- Customize a 15 to 18 day guided trek through Nepal.
- A professional, certified mountain guide leads the way, native to the Everest Valley.
- Guests can choose to have a porter carry their gear, and stay in tea houses...
- Or they can carry their own gear and camp each night under the stars.
- Book at your leisure: each trip is fully customized, even start dates.
Why We Love This
- Make your adventure dreams a reality with this fully customizable trip into the Himalayas of Nepal.
- Take the journey of a lifetime with a guided 17 day trek to the Base Camp of Everest.
- Physically and mentally demanding, this challenging route offers the ultimate reward - an encounter with Everest.
- Or, try the colorfully diverse Annapurna Sanctuary Trek for a slightly easier 15 day Nepalese hike.
- The medium level Upper Mustang Trek (18 days) travels to an oft-overlooked, and until recently hidden Himalayan Kingdom.
- A Himalayan trekking experience unlike any other - select your destination, and let a professional mountain guide lead the way.
Himalayas of Nepal.
Arrive at Lukla Tenzing-Hillary Airport, Nepal (LUA).
So sorry, this item is no longer available.
15 to 18 day trek.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
If giving in to your wanderlust is a New Year resolution, then we've found the ultimate way to set forth on a global adventure. With the expert team at Triple Dare, you can not only experience the singular Himalayan landscape, but actually design the perfect trip to meet your every adventure wish. With this one-of-a-kind customizable excursion to the other side of the world, a professional mountain guide will help to navigate you through this culturally rich and achingly beautiful land, where dreams of accomplishment turn to reality.
Begin by selecting the your trip type - the most popular being the 17 day Everest Base Camp Trek, where guests hike the historic route to the base of the world's highest peak. Challenging, difficult and exhilarating, this journey leads overland, across a wild and varied terra firma to the base of Everest. Under a startling panorama of mountain peaks, gaze up at the tallest and most imposing point on earth. En route to the Everest Base camp, you can decide how your travels unfurl - with a porter carrying your gear and nights spent at cozy tea houses, or sleeping under the stars on a camping expedition while carrying your own gear.
The Base Camp Trek is only one type of journey offered - other trips include the Annapurna Sanctuary Trek, where the intrepid can hike through Gurung villages and explore the extraordinary culture that make up this unique region. Or consider the "Upper Mustang Trek," which takes travelers to an ancient Himalayan Kingdom behind the mountains, a region completely closed to foreigners until 1991. The Manangi people have Tibetan traditions and a long, rich and complex history that make their villages some of the most interesting and unique destinations in all of of Nepal.
Make 2013 the year you turned your wanderlust into a true-life, adventure - tailored for you by the professionals at Triple Dare.
Google Maps not available.
Subject to availability & blackout dates, cancellation policy applies. Not valid on existing reservations and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. The best times to travel are fall and spring. Voucher expires December 31, 2014.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience