- Fully guided eight day safari through the best of Kenya's wildlife locations.
- Visits to Nairobi, Mt. Kenya, Samburu, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara by 4x4.
- All meals and accommodations included.
- A chance to witness stunning wildlife up close.
- Comfortable, private tent-cabins set up in the wild.
Why We Love This
- Witness the vitality of Africa with an eight day, all inclusive guided safari through the best of Kenya.
- Starting in Nairobi, depart for the wonders of Mt. Kenya, Samburu, Lake Nakuru and the Masai Mara, all by 4x4.
- Cozy up each night in permanent tent-cabins - rustic, comfortable lodging that offers a true feel for the land.
- Each morning, head out for a new visual treat - leopards in trees, ice tipped volcanos, millions of flamingos...
- Elephants, lions, impalas, giraffes, long necked antelopes...it is a land of wonder on full display.
Kenya: Nairobi, Mt. Kenya, Samburu, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara.
Meet at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO).
So sorry, this item is no longer available.
8 day / 7 night safari.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
If an image is worth a thousand words, an experience is worth a million. Forget what you think about Africa and get ready for the actual with an eight day adventure through Kenya, courtesy of Koisan Safaris. The whirlwind adventure begins upon arrival in Nairobi. Once you're rested you'll travel to Mt. Kenya, driving north along the northern foothills of this 17,058-foot dormant volcano. Enter the grassland area, which forms the bridge between Kenya’s lush south and parched north, and is the beginning of a never ending menagerie of wildlife and flora.
Awake early for a ride in Samburu - morning is the time to catch the animals out on the land, along with the best lighting for photography. On these forays deep into the reserves, guests will witness lions in the grass, leopards in the trees, and animals not found anywhere else in the world: the liver-red reticulated giraffe, the long-necked gerenuk antelopes, and the elegant grevy’s zebra.
As each day passes, you'll traverse this singular landscape in search of once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Visits to Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara, discovering multi-hued herds of wildlife and birds, hyenas, jackals and cheetahs. All the while, accommodations, in tent cabins or hotels, and meals including all the water you'll need, are taken care of. This is a truly all-inclusive trip to Africa, at ground level, where you get to be eye-to-eye with the wildlife of Kenya.
Google Maps not available.
One voucher may be redeemed per person. Up to two more may be purchased as gifts. Subject to availability, and trips will commence with a minimum of 2 people. Voucher expires October 31, 2013. Airfare is not included.
Below are the activities/services included in the cost: Arrival and departure airport transfer in Nairobi Accommodation as per the itinerary All park entrance fees and community concession fees where applicable All game drives as per itinerary All meals in the mentioned Hotels Bottled mineral water daily while on safari in the wilderness Game drives using 4 x 4 vehicle Kenya Government Taxes Services of a qualified English Speaking Driver Guide throughout the safari.
Below are the activities/services excluded in the cost: All International Flights Activities and excursion not mentioned in the program Travel & Personal accident insurance Christmas and Easter holiday supplements Tips & personal expenses such as telephone calls etc Excursions and any other services and activities not mentioned in this program.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience