- One night midweek stay for two at the Canaan Valley Resort.
- Or a two night weekend stay for two.
- Bed down in a lodge room with two double beds.
- Midweek stay includes one day lift tickets for two people or two-hour snow tubing session for two.
- Weekend stay inclues two day lift tickets for two.
- Resort is family friendly.
Why We Love This
- Discover the pristine powder of West Virginia with an overnight stay at the Canaan Valley Ski Resort.
- Ski, board, or even snow tube - the outdoor activity menu is wide open, and you've got an all access pass.
- Rip down the resort's 42 slopes, including an 850-foot vertical drop. All chutes, no ladders.
- Activities such as airboarding, snowshoeing, and ice skating are available for an additional fee.
- Spend all day knee deep in the powder, spend evenings relaxing in your cozy lodge room.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Whether you're seeking peace and tranquility in a resort atmosphere or a wild ride down some sick slopes, Canaan Valley Resort has what you need. The highest mountain valley east of the Rockies, with a base elevation of 3,100 feet, Canaan Valley is home to 42 slopes and miles of trails just waiting to be discovered by skiers, boarders, and snow tubers alike. If the winter chill gets to be a little too much, check out the resort's arcade or indoor pool and fitness center (the sauna will definitely help thaw you out). And vacationers with kids will be glad to know that Canaan Valley is family friendly and features a Kidz Korner where little ones from 2-6 years old can play while their parents are busy on the slopes. Worn out from a day of shredding, tired travelers can snuggle up in a lodge room with two double beds in order to rest up for another day of snowbound bliss. At Canaan Valley Resort, you get the best of both worlds: a quiet retreat for the weary, and an expansive outdoor playground for those looking for wicked thrills.
Google Maps not available.
One experience may be redeemed for two people. Multiple may be purchased as gifts. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability and blackout dates, hotel cancellation policy applies. Guests are responsible for applicable hotel taxes at check in. Lodging rate does not include 6% state tax or 6% county tax. A “Resort Fee” will be added to all reservations in the amount of $6.36 (tax inc) per night’s lodging. Cancellation policy: 72 hour cancellation notice required prior to arrival date or one night penalty will be charged. Not valid on existing reservations and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Rental equipment not included. Midweek stay is Sunday through Thursday (non-holidays), with skiing available on Monday through Friday. Airfare not included. Contact the hotel to extend your stay. Pet-friendly rooms may be available; inquire with the hotel directly. Kidz Korner reservations required one week in advance; children must be 2-6 years of age and potty trained; an additional fee applies. Tubing is not available until January 11, 2013. Voucher expires March 17, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience