- One or two nights at the River's Edge Hotel & Spa.
- Stay in a spacious Hillside or Riverside room (based on availability).
- 78 of the hotel's 99 rooms feature a balcony or terrace.
- $50 dining credit for Aquariva and continental breakfast.
- Children 17 years of age and younger stay free in the guest room of an accompanying parent or guardian.
- Just 20 minutes from the Portland International Airport (PDX).
Why We Love This
- Sequester yourself in a riverside retreat at the luxury boutique River's Edge Hotel & Spa.
- Perched on the banks of the Willamette River just minutes from downtown Portland at the edge of the south Waterfront District.
- Spacious rooms offers sweeping views, as well as oversized, luxurious bathrooms with separate tub and shower.
- Treat yourself to a little me time at The Spa at River's Edge, where massages, facials, and more await.
- Dine at Aquariva, a restaurant where exquisite views and cuisine abound.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Getting away from it all doesn't always mean getting back to nature. If your idea of a paradise-like pause is more city-fied than backwoods, head to the River's Edge Hotel & Spa, Portland's own urban resort. Located on the banks of the Willamette River and close to downtown, it's a restful retreat. Stay in a Hillside or Riverside room, both of which are spacious at over 340 square feet. And with 78 of the 99 rooms boasting balconies or terraces, odds are good that your view will be as attractive as your accommodations. Bask in even more scenic splendor with a meal at Aquariva, which features dishes and ingredients indigenous to the Pacific Northwest so that the cuisine is as captivating as the riverside views. If you don't find yourself lured into treatments at The Spa at River's Edge, experience the best of Portland with plenty of cultural venues, day hikes, sightseeing, golf, and more available nearby. Romantic retreat, getaway with the girls, or just a chance for rest and rejuvenation, you'll find everything you're looking for (and plenty you didn't know you'd love) in this riverside destination that's just waiting to be discovered.
Google Maps not available.
One experience may be redeemed for two people. Multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required. Subject to availability and blackout dates, hotel cancellation policy applies. Guests are responsible for applicable hotel taxes of 14.5% at check in. Not valid on existing reservations and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Spa treatments not included. A limited number of pet-friendly rooms is available for an additional fee - inquire with the hotel directly. Airfare not included. Blackout dates: February 14-16, 2013. Voucher expires March 31, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience