- Two or three nights at The Resort at The Mountain.
- Stay in a spacious Croft or Resort room.
- $50 or $100 resort credit based on your days of stay.
- Complimentary shuttle to ski area Friday through Sunday.
- Rainhead shower with Green Natura bath amenities.
- Children 17 years of age and younger stay free in the guest room of an accompanying parent or guardian.
- Upgrade to a fireside studio for $30 per night.
- An hour from Portland International Airport (PDX).
Why We Love This
- Experience the best of Mt. Hood with a stay at The Resort at The Mountain, situated on 300 acres of evergreen forest.
- Spend days on the slopes, crushing wide open bowls. Spend nights tucked into a modern, luxurious room at the resort.
- Relax on a private patio or deck with views of the forest, fairways, mountains, or pool.
- After a day whizzing down the mountain, feast on progressive ethnic fare at Altitude restaurant.
- Unwind at The Spa, which features treatments specially created for skiers and golfers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Ski bunnies, hikers, spa-goers, and golfers alike will be entranced by a stay at The Resort at The Mountain, Mt. Hood's premier destination for lover's of the outdoors. Situated on 300 acres of evergreen forest in the lush mountain highlands, The Resort is just minutes away from Skibowl, Timberline, Mt. Hood Meadows, and Summit ski areas, where skiing, boarding, tubing, and snowshoeing are all outstanding outdoor options. Alternatively, serious golfers will love The Courses, a 27-hole golf course featuring three distinct nine-hole tracks.
After long days of outdoor fun, retreat to your Croft or Resort room - both of which offer at least 350 square feet of spacious repose. With a rainhead shower and private patio or deck, relaxation is definitely in the cards. But for those looking for a truly rejuvenating resort experience, The Spa offers a variety of treatments to help you unwind, including options specially created for golfers and skiers. For a convenient getaway designed for outdoor fun, , head to The Resort at The Mountain - a hideaway that has it all.
Google Maps not available.
One experience may be redeemed for two people. Multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required. Subject to availability and blackout dates, hotel cancellation policy applies. Guests are responsible for 7% hotel tax and $15 resort fee at check in. Not valid on existing reservations and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Spa treatments not included. Children 17 years of age and younger stay free in the guest room of an accompanying parent or guardian. A limited number of pet-friendly rooms is available for an additional fee - inquire with the hotel directly. Airfare not included. Blackout dates: February 14-16, 2013. Voucher expires May 30, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience