- Two nights at the Nordic Inn in Crested Butte, Colorado.
- Stay in a Signature King or Signature Double Queen room.
- Generous continental breakfast each morning.
- Access to an outdoor hot tub.
- A short walk or free shuttle ride to ski lifts.
- Heated boot dryers and secure ski/snowboard storage.
Why We Love This
- Locate the world's best powder, surrounded by small town charm, with a stay at the Nordic Inn in Crested Butte.
- Stay beside the slopes - the Inn is just 500 yards from the lifts at the base of the famous mountain.
- Contemporary renovations and a historic building blend to offer the ultimate luxury ski retreat.
- After a cold day outdoors, warm up beside a roaring fire in the great room or in the outdoor hot tub.
- Ski where elite athletes do - legends like Seth Morrison and Wendy Fisher call the mountain home.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Looking to ski or board, but hate that big resort feel? The Nordic Inn in Crested Butte is here to help. Open for over 40 years, the Inn prides itself on pairing the best elements of the treasured past while offering rooms with modern renovations. Ground floor rooms have been outfitted with wood floors, while beautiful beetle kill pine wood ceilings have been added to the upper floor, creating a classic chalet feel. Modern amenities haven't been overlooked - triple sheeted beds, pod coffee makers, complimentary WiFi, and more ensure a comfortable and luxurious stay.
But the real reason for heading to Crested Butte is the mountain, a ski and boarder's paradise. Its runs take advantage of natural mountain characteristics, with abundant wide open green and blue groomed trails as well as more advanced bowls and chutes. Hardcore snow sporters will love trying the famous North Face and Headwall, known for challenging even the most adept athletes. Best of all, when you stay at the Nordic Inn, you're just 500 yards from the lifts at the base of the mountain, so grabbing getting underway in the morning is a momentary affair. Avoid crowded resorts that come with a stock corporate feel - try the Nordic Inn for a sensational small town ski or snowboarding vacation.
Google Maps not available.
One voucher may be redeemed for two people. Multiple may be purchased as gifts. Subject to availabilityReservations required. Subject to availability and blackout dates, hotel cancellation policy applies. Guests are responsible for applicable hotel taxes. Not valid on existing reservations and cannot be combined with other offers. Blackout dates: Jan 18 to Jan 22, Feb 14 to Feb 23, 2013. Pet friendly rooms available - please inquire with the Inn. Additional $25 per night per dog (up to 2 dogs). Voucher expires April 6, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience