- One night stay at the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa for two.
- Deluxe king or double queen room (based on availability).
- Convenient location to the best of Uptown Sedona and outdoor activities.
- $100 resort credit that can be used on dining or spa.
- Daily yoga at 8am, included.
- Make it a weekend stay for an additional $35 per night.
Why We Love This
- Steal away to Arizona for a serene & spiritual retreat at the invigorating Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa.
- Stay in a deluxe king or double queen room, complete with plush bedding and many featuring rain showers.
- Feast upon American comfort food in a gourmet style at the contemporary REDS restaurant.
- $100 resort credit allows you to select your optimal means for relaxation & recreation.
- Visit the Spa at Sedona Rouge for facials, massages, and innovative wellness treatments.
- Get centered - start your day with a yoga session that will balance body and mind.
- Recharge over a weekend - add just $35 per night to stay Friday or Saturday night.
Fly into Phoenix Airport
So sorry, this item is no longer available.
1 night stay
WHAT YOU’LL DO
If you find daily life filled with deadlines and demands that leave no time to nurture yourself, perhaps we can suggest a quick, invigorating escape that's all about you. With a retreat to the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa, a serene oasis awaits those in need of rest, relaxation, and a little balance to their life. While at the resort, stay in a deluxe king or double queen room that features plush bedding, with many featuring rain showers - luxuries that promise to lull guests into a state of relaxation. Well rested, partake in a morning session of yoga to truly align body and mind, as stretches and focused concentration bring you into the now. With the $100 resort credit included, we recommend you try the Spa at Sedona Rouge for treatments that go beyond the ordinary. Facials and massages are on the menu, but intuitive services such as psychic reading, tarot, and spiritual acupuncture are also available to promote your journey to self discovery.
Once body and mind are working in sync, head to the observation terrace for stunning views of the red rocks that surround Sedona, as well as star gazing that will have you marveling at the Milky Way. Located just a mile away from the trailheads at Thunder Mountain and hundreds of acres of land in the Coconino National Forest, hiking, biking, and more await. Renowned for its numerous energy enhancing Vortex site locations, which many believe help facilitate exploration of the soul, Sedona is a famous haven for those looking for spiritual growth. Bring mind, body, and spirit together in harmony on a relaxing retreat that's guaranteed to soothe the senses.
Google Maps not available.
One experience may be redeemed for two people. Additional adult policy: Up to two adults, 18 or over, in addition to the double occupancy for a fee of $25 per adult/per night. Additional person fees will be collected at the property. Multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Subject to availability & blackout dates, hotel cancellation policy applies. Guests are responsible for applicable hotel taxes at time of booking. Not valid on group reservations or existing reservations. Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Taxes and gratuities are not included. Unused resort credit is forfeited upon checkout. Airfare not included. Contact the merchant if you wish to extend your stay. Pet friendly rooms available. One dog only, with a maximum weight of 50 pounds. $50 non-refundable cleaning fee and $100 refundable damage deposit required. Voucher expires April 14, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience