- Eight day, seven night cruise along the Nile River.
- Stay in a double occupancy cabin on a five star ship.
- Three meals a day on days two through six of the cruise.
- On board entertainment includes a belly dancing, a folkloric show, and a nightly discotheque.
- Airfare is not included.
- Children age 12 and under traveling with two adults welcome for an additional fee (see Special Terms).
- Upgrade to include optional excursions. Learn more about individual outings or a sightseeing package here.
- Arrival and departure transfer between the ship and airport included.
- See the complete itinerary here.
Why We Love This
- Discover the cradle of civilization with an incredible seven night cruise along the singular Nile River.
- Experience the infamous landmarks, cities and temples that line the river banks.
- From the ancient temples at Luxor to the High Dam - a marvel of modern engineering in Aswan - see Egypt in all its glory.
- Cruise aboard a custom liner, with meals included and cabins designed for comfort.
- Visit seven ports in seven days - witnessing the exhibits and wonders that have made Egypt a must-see.
- Upgrade to include optional shore excursions ranging from a visit to the Egyptian Museum to a tour of the Giza Pyramids.
- Documentaries and exhibits can only take you so far - this is the real Nile, up close and personal.
- See the complete itinerary here.
Nile River, Egypt
Fly into Luxor International Airport (LXR)
So sorry, this item is no longer available.
8 days / 7 nights
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Long valued as an essential lifeline by Egyptians, the Nile River also serves as the ultimate means of discovery for those thirsty to take in the treasures of modern day Egypt. Set forth on an exploration of Egyptian culture, present and past, by land, river and even camel, over eight astounding days aboard a custom Nile cruise ship. Making stops at Luxor, Edfu, Aswan, and Kom Ombo, this journey offers up close encounters with the temples dedicated to Amon Ra, king of gods, Horus, the falcon-headed god, and Sobek, the crocodile god. This isn't an average cookie cutter tour, however. You choose which shore excursions have the most appeal and upgrade accordingly, meaning you curate your own expeditions, and miss the sites that don't interest you.
While Egypt is the focal point of the trip, life on ship is equally enticing. The double occupancy cabins are equipped with a color satellite TV, air conditioning, and a private bathroom with shower. And if you're interested in doing more than sunbathing by the pool as you sail, take advantage of evening entertainment that includes belly dancing, folklore shows, and a nightly discotheque in the lounge bar. With so much to do on the ship and off, you'll be living like a pharaoh for a few days. The only question? When you want to depart.
Google Maps not available.
One experience may be redeemed per person. Limit one voucher per customer, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required. Subject to availability and blackout dates, cancellation policy applies. Not valid on existing reservations and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Beverage upgrade package for cruise: soft drinks and local beer and wine from 11am to 11pm on board the cruise available for an additional $33.58 per day per person. Upgrade to include optional excursions for an additional fee. Click here for options and prices. Airfare not included. Voucher expires August 31, 2013.
Jan 1 - Apr 30 Travel: Single supplement: $500 Children under 12 years of age traveling with two adults: $399
May 1 - Aug 31 Travel: Single supplement: $350 Children under 12 years of age traveling with two adults: $299.
Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Cancellation fees are as follows: Booking date to 60 days prior to departure - $300 per person; 59 to 30 days prior to departure - 50% of total discounted trip cost per person; 29 to 0 days prior to departure - 100% of the total discounted trip costs per person.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience