- Two nights at the Hotel Brexton, a historic boutique hotel in Mount Vernon.
- Stay in a deluxe queen room complete with flat panel TV and Keurig coffee maker.
- Located in historic Mount Vernon near Baltimore's world-renowned Inner Harbor.
- European continental breakfast, afternoon tea, manager's wine and cheese reception, and a bottle of wine.
- In-room spa treatments available for an additional fee.
- The Hotel Brexton is a member of Historic Hotels of America, a program of the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
Why We Love This
- Add a dash of history to a relaxing getaway with two nights at the Hotel Brexton, located in Mount Vernon, the cultural center of Baltimore.
- The deluxe queen rooms come complete with WiFi, a 32" flat panel television - add in-room spa treatments for total rejuvenation.
- Explore some of Baltimore's greatest neighborhoods, including Seton Hill, Madison Park, and Bolton Hill.
- The Hotel Brexton is a Historic Hotel of America, due to its faithful maintenance of historic integrity, architecture, and ambiance.
- Fifi and Fido are welcome, too. Inquire about pet designated rooms when booking.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
There's something unsettling about soaking in historical sites, then bedding down for the night in a modern motel. Avoid that brand of jarring disjuncture with a stay at the Hotel Brexton, a historic hotel built in 1881 that twines contemporary luxury and classic charm. The Queen Anne-style building experienced a renaissance in 1997, updating its interior to create a boutique feel while retaining unique architectural touches. A stunning spiral staircase and plenty of cozy alcoves offer unique touches not found in modern hotels. Concerned about contemporary creature comforts? Don't be - your deluxe queen room comes complete with a 32" flat panel television, luxurious bath amenities, and a Keurig coffee maker.
While the Hotel Brexton is a piece of history in its own right - make sure to ask about its relationship to Wallis Simpson, Duchess of Windsor and eventual wife to erstwhile King Edward VIII - its location in Baltimore's Mount Vernon neighborhood offers a central headquarters for exploration. A National Register Historic District, Mount Vernon takes its name from the nearby home of George Washington and is the site of the first Washington Monument. Hop the free CharmCity Circulator bus just a couple of blocks from the hotel in order to explore Baltimore's Inner Harbor and well known historic neighborhoods. Or head a few blocks further to catch a train into DC to explore all that the capitol has to offer. With so much history right at your fingertips, this is a journey that combines the best of past and present.
Google Maps not available.
One experience may be redeemed for two people. Limit two vouchers per customer, two additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Vouchers may be used consecutively for a four night stay. Reservations required. Subject to availability. Merchant cancellation policy of 48 hours applies; voucher is subject to forfeiture. Must provide a valid credit card at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. At least one adult 21 years of age or older must be registered to each room. Pet friendly rooms are available. Please let the hotel know at the time of booking if you plan to bring a pet. Pets cannot exceed 22 pounds and are subject to a $50 fee per night, per pet. Airfare not included. Voucher expires March 31, 2013; travel must be completed by this date.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience