- Three nights at the El Sabanero Eco Lodge in Cana Fistula, Costa Rica.
- Stay in a private chalet with a queen sized bed and private porch.
- Welcome refreshments, daily breakfast, and a gourmet dinner for two.
- Zip line canopy tour for two.
- Infinity pool with view of the Guanacaste valley.
- Check with the front desk for daily shuttle service to Tamarindo.
- Arrange other tours and activities through the hotel.
Why We Love This
- Find an island of bliss in the lush jungles of Costa Rica with three nights at the El Sabanero Eco Lodge.
- Surrounded by thick vegetation, the private chalets boast queen beds and scenic views of the Cana Fistula valley.
- Get up close and personal with the jungle canopy on a zip line tour - careening over 11 cables and a swinging bridge.
- Indulge in a gourmet dinner for two prepared to order by a private chef. It's on the house.
- Soak up some rays at nearby beaches including Playa Avellanas, Playa Negra, Playa Junquillal, and Tamarindo.
Cana Fistula, between Santa Cruz and Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Pickup available at Liberia Airport (LIR) or Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO) in San Jose
So sorry, this item is no longer available.
4 days / 3 nights
WHAT YOU’LL DO
If you take the "getting away" element of getaways seriously, then welcome to the ultimate trip for you. In the secluded jungles of Costa Rica, close to four beaches, escape to a private teak-made chalet for a four day, three night stay at El Sabanero Eco Lodge. Tucked against a hillside near Tamarindo, you'll be high among the treetops and surrounded by nature. Soak in gorgeous views of the Cana Fistula valley from your bedroom window or while lounging waist deep in the infinity pool - the lodge is perched over sweeping vistas of the jungle. After a busy day doing just as you please, consider a romantic evening with a gourmet dinner for two prepared to order with fresh local ingredients by the Lodge chef.
Follow up quiet nights on your private porch with fun-filled days at the beach and beyond. Check with the Lodge's front desk to coordinate daily trips to Tamarindo or to make arrangements for shuttle service to other beaches where you can soak up rays or carve the waves. The intrepid traveler can embark on a zip line canopy tour that flies over 11 lines, braves a swinging bridge, and rappels into the forest for high adrenaline thrills. Satisfy your need to get away with a retreat to a destination that's off the beaten path but minutes from everything you love. This is Costa Rica at its finest, waiting just for you.
Google Maps not available.
One experience may be redeemed for two people. Limit two vouchers per customer, two additional vouchers as gifts. Two vouchers may be used for a six night consecutive stay. Reservations required. Subject to availability and blackout dates. Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Airfare not included. Voucher expires December 31, 2013; travel must be completed by this date.
Blackout dates: March 25-31, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience