- A guided whitewater rafting and camping trip along Idaho's Main Salmon River.
- View the six day, five night itinerary here.
- Outdoor activities and whitewater rafting for all to enjoy with Class III to IV rapids.
- Feast on three courses of gourmet organic meals per day, included.
- Camping and river gear (including 3" sleeping pads) included.
- Transportation to and from Boise, Idaho, and one or two scenic small plane flights to Salmon, Idaho is included. (Driving optional).
- Airfare into Boise, Idaho is not included.
Why We Love This
- Deep in the Rockies of Idaho, strap in for a wild six day whitewater adventure on the Salmon River.
- Reset with a little help from the great outdoors - rafting on roller coaster rapids, trout fishing, hiking & shoreline camping.
- Experience the perfect blend of a rugged multi-sport excursion and luxury beach vacation in one trip.
- Rapids are exhilarating, wildlife astounding, location remote. This is travel truly off the beaten path.
- Roughing it has never been so delicious. Beachfront wilderness camps also serve as gourmet kitchens - all meals provided.
- Float, play, and relax to create lasting memories from a summertime spent along a beautiful riverbank.
So sorry, this item is no longer available.
6 days / 5 nights
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Check out of the day-to-day world and check in to a vast expanse of stunning beachfront wilderness, glacier-clear water and exhilarating whitewater rapids. On this incredible six day adventure with with Momentum River Expeditions, you'll call riverfront shorelines home in the evenings, and wild waters your freeways during the sunshine-soaked days. Experience a week of rushing rapids, sandy beaches, towering trees, and clear starlit skies on a vacation that replaces everyday stress with adrenaline, wonder and awe.
After a scenic plane flight from Boise to the town of Salmon, you'll be shuttled by your guide to the Corn Creek "put-in" on the Main Salmon River. From there, shove off and navigate down river into the largest wilderness area in the Lower 48 to arrive at your outdoor home, the second deepest canyon on the continent.
With 85 miles of un-dammed, pristine mountain river in front of you, the six day plan will be a mix of rigorous and lazy play, so gear up for activities like whitewater rafting, hiking, swimming, stand up paddleboarding, kayaking, and trout fishing. If you're in slightly slower gear on any given day, enjoy beach games on shore, float down the river, and simply lounge under the tranquil sky. The trip saves the best for last, in a grand finale that culminates in one last memorable adventure, tackling the biggest rapids yet. And when the bittersweet day arrives to bid farewell to warm summer days and cool nights camping in the wilderness, we can guarantee with certainty, it will be hard to check back in.
Google Maps not available.
One voucher per person and they may not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Expires at the the end of the season on September 4, 2014. Reservations required, subject to availability. $81 taxes included in cost. Not valid for the Farm to Fork or Shep Ranch trips. Must be 7 or older.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience