- Five days and four nights in Iceland, including accommodations for two people.
- Highlights include a Northern Lights Tour, lava caving, Golden Circle Safari and Snorkeling, and a visit to a Blue Lagoon.
- Stays at 4-star, ION Hotel Iceland and Hotel Odinsve in standard double rooms.
- Activities and exploration in Reykjavík, the National Park Thingvellir, and the Sólheimajökull Glacier, and more.
- Shuttle bus from Keflavik Airport to the Arctic Adventures headquarters in downtown Reykjavík city.
- Minimum of one complimentary meal per day.
- Airfare is not included.
Why We Love This
- Exclusively on Zozi: Embark on a true winter adventure for the intrepid with four nights of breathtaking experiences in Iceland.
- Off the beaten path and into the wild - The Northern Lights Tour includes lava caving, glacier hiking and snorkeling.
- Experience the natural wonders of Iceland under glistening days of sunshine and the glimmering Aurora Borealis at night.
- A vacation from vacations, this journey combines rugged adventures and relaxation, from ice-climbing to thermal baths.
- Unwind after daily excursions in 4-star luxury accommodations overlooking Lake Thingvallavatn, with meals included.
Fly into Keflavik Airport (KEF)
So sorry, this item is no longer available.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
With the glowing waves of the Northern Lights above, and deep pocketed lava caves ripe for exploration below, few landscapes on earth scream adventure like the gorgeous tundras of Iceland. On this custom getaway, special to ZOZI, set out on a journey where rugged expeditions and world-class luxury combine, creating the ultimate bucket list experience.
After shuttling from Keflavik airport to Reykjavík city, spend the morning exploring the city and get a quick briefing on the upcoming adventures. Kick off the trip off-roading in a Super Jeep en route to snow-strewn tundras where the vibrant Northern Lights play out their dance above. In Iceland, the wonders don't just come one a day - on the same excursion, you'll hike into an underworld system of lava caves in the Blue Mountains, where beautiful rock formations are lined with glistening icicles and stalactites. As your breath plays off the austere cave walls, the realization will hit: "This is truly travel off the beaten path." Except, the night concludes with a delicious lobster dinner - why not travel in style?
On day two, segue into the heart of the glorious National Park Thingvellir in Þingvellir, the UNESCO cultural world heritage site of one of the only two tectonic rift valleys in the world and the place the Vikings once called home. Hike down into Almannagjá canyon to the Silfrá fissure and suit up in snorkeling gear. You're headed into the crystal blue waters of a dazzling underwater world, teeming with life and caverns awaiting exploration. Spend the rest of this water-themed day at the Geysir hot springs, where you'll see geothermal pools near Strokkur, an erupting hot spring, and marvel at the Gullfoss, an awe-inspiring waterfall with a 32 meter high cascade of rushing plumes.
Iceland's landscapes offer a never-ending source of discovery. On the third day, strap in for a guided safari to the South Shore for glacier hiking and sightseeing. On foot, pass behind a 65 meter high Seljalandsfoss waterfall to arrive at the Sólheimajökull Glacier, where you'll tackle exhilarating ice ridges and sinkholes in full glacier climbing gear.
After active days, you might enjoy the next day off to kick back and unwind in Reykjavik or if you're still raring for another adventure, opt for a bike tour or whale watching trip. On the final day, unpack the final traces of stress from your everyday life with an extended soak in the very warm, and icy blue geothermal water of the stunning blue lagoon. Adventure, relaxation and luxury accommodations - a trip of bliss for those looking to wander off their normal yearly vacation.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed for two people, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Voucher expires April 15, 2013; travel must be completed by this date. Reservations required, subject to availability. Custom itinerary offered exclusively on Zozi. Room upgrades, additional tours, and any other specific requests are based on availability and must be requested when booking your trip with Arctic Adventures. Plan to arrive in Iceland on a Monday for the best availability.
Day 1 - Dinner
Day 2 - Breakfast and lunch
Day 3 - Breakfast and lunch
Day 4 - Breakfast
Day 5 - Breakfast
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience