- Seven days on a guided cycling trip through Bali with six nights in luxury accommodations.
- View the complete itinerary here, including road exploration, sightseeing, and cultural activities.
- The all inclusive trip covers accommodations, meals and beverages.
- Lengthy rides designed for all cycling levels over a mostly flat landcape. Average daily distance is 45 miles.
- Bilingual Team Pedaler guide(s), along with full van support while on the road.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off provided.
- Bicycles are included (guests are welcome to bring their own).
Why We Love This
- Cycle through the exotic island paradise of Bali on a week-long all inclusive cycling trip.
- The magic of Bali unfurls with each pedal - emerald rice paddies, ancient temples and black sand beaches.
- Bike through the land of fables and gods, then unwind in unparalleled luxury at Anda Amed and Pertiwi Resort.
- Visit the cultural center of the capital Ubud, as well as quiet villages and towering volcanoes.
- Guided rides cover a primarily flat landscape, accessible to all levels and offering a view into the true Balinese culture.
- Travel with one of "National Geographic's Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth."
WHAT YOU’LL DO
On the other end of the world lies an exotic vacation destination, perfect for ground level exploration. From the seat of a mountain bike, discover a country of beautiful beaches, Hindu-influenced culture, a gentle land of gods and fables, and ancient temples and quiet villages where exquisite Balinese craftsmanship is on display. Though you will be in constant motion on daily rides, you can expect a series of tranquil moments where time stands still in this near-mythical land.
Airport shuttle transports you to the cultural center and artistic community of Ubud, secluded in the central foothills. Then, let the road exploration begin. Stop in charming fishing villages, and pedal alongside the ocean with moderate climbs. You'll pass Taman Ujung, one of Bali's renowned "water palaces" and Ahmed's salt farms, before sinking into the luxury hillside hotel, perfectly positioned for dramatic ocean views. Here, you can relax and rejuvenate in a resort that melds design aesthetics from both modern and ancient aesthetics.
Each day, experience paved roads and coastal hills that wind through the small villages and terraced rice fields of Bali. With occasional segues into larger climbs up awe-inspiring volcanoes, every day brings a bucketlist experience. Rest in a crater, take home fine Balinese art, dine on tempeh chips or replace your morning coffee with a hot pepper to awaken you, because there's nothing to want for in Bali, and believe us when we say, you'll want to be wide awake to experience the magic of it all. But be warned: some people choose not to come home. We don't take responsibility for those who decide to stay.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be redeemed per person, based on double occupancy. Multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires October 2, 2012. Reservations required, subject to availability. If traveling alone, an additional single occupancy fee of $495 applies. View your complete itinerary of hotels, road exploration, sightseeing and cultural activities. It is recommended that guests fly into Denpasar, then shuttle into Ubud.
Trips available on the following dates:
June 10 2013
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience