- One purchase equals a week-long, all inclusive road-cycling trip with lodging in Northern Thailand.
- View the complete itinerary here, including road exploration, sightseeing, and cultural activities.
- Six nights of luxurious lodging in the area's best hotels, all meals and complimentary beverages included.
- Lengthy rides designed for all cycling levels over a mostly flat landcape. Average daily distance is 37 miles.
- Bilingual Team Pedalers Guide(s), along with full van support while on the road.
- Bicycles are included (guests are welcome to bring their own).
- Airport pick-up and drop-off provided.
Why We Love This
- Cycle into the trip of a lifetime on a seven day all inclusive journey through Northern Thailand.
- Voted by National Geographic as one of the best adventure travel companies on Earth. That's right - Earth.
- Discover indigenous hill tribes, thatched villages, ancient ruins, and rice paddies while on two wheels.
- The flavors and spices of Thailand promise to entice the palate and quench your thirst for adventure.
- Once out into the countryside, ride an elephant through the jungle and soak in natural hot springs.
- After exhilarating days road-cycling, rest in luxury at The Rim and Maekok River Village Resort.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Put the wheels in motion to conjure up your dream vacation, a trip that expands your horizons all the way to Northern Thailand. In one week of all-inclusive road-cycling and exploration, immerse yourself in all Thailand has to offer- the culture, history and charm of a far-off, exotic destination promises to satisfy your wanderlust.
Enter into a journey of discovering unfamiliar, uncharted territory. Touch down in Bankok, where you'll be greeted by your adventure guides and celebrate your arrival with northern Khan Toke dinner with classical and hill tribe dancing. Rest up, because in the morning, the real fun begins when you hit the road. Just what can you expect to see in one week? Seven amazing days of emerald rice paddies, historic Wats (temples), ancient ruins, fresh local markets, spectacular farmland and of course, you couldn't leave Thailand without seeing an elephant or two. So, you won't. This is definitely on the agenda.
Out on the open road, all of this is yours for the taking and when the sun gently sets at night, you'll recharge by sprawling out in the luxury and comfort in some of the area's best lodging, while filling your belly full of complimentary, scrumptious Thai cuisine. In an adventure that has it all, this whole new brand of exploration awaits. You've heard, and National Geographic concurs, the best way to get a know a far-off exotic destination is by exploring it from the seat of bicycle. Time to see for yourself.
Google Maps not available.
One purchase is good for one person, based on double occupancy. Multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires March 4, 2013. Reservations required, subject to availability. If traveling alone, an additional single occupancy fee of $495 applies. View your complete itinerary of hotels, road exploration, sightseeing and cultural activities. It is recommended that guests fly into Bankok.
Trips available on the following dates:
June 18, 2012 - July 16, 2012
October 15, 2012 - November 5, 2012
November 19, 2012 - December 3, 2012
December 17, 2012 - January 7, 2013
January 21, 2013 - February 4, 2013
February 18, 2013 - March 4, 2013
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience