- A four night stay at The Placencia in a Sea View Villa for two.
- Villas include queen-sized bed, living room and Caribbean view.
- Whale sharks and tropical fish await intrepid snorkelers.
- Included: Monkey River Tour - a boat ride and rainforest hike.
- Also included: Daily continental breakfast and airport transfers.
- On site amenities include spa, casino, beaches, and restaurants.
Why We Love This
- Set out on a wildlife and beachfront adventure, all from your private villa on the shores of Belize.
- In five days time, snorkel with whale sharks, congregate with monkeys on a jungle river tour, and breathe deep on a sunny beach.
- The Sea View Villas come with Caribbean water vistas, a separate living room and Jacuzzi tub.
- Located on the tip of a peninsula resting in the Caribbean. Luxury and seclusion combine for a truly unique vacation.
- Forget the rental car. The hotel will gather you at the airport, and chauffer you back for your return flight.
- The secluded white sand beach makes nestling feet in the sand and relaxed lounging a necessity.
- If you're so inclined, take on world class diving, on-site casinos, or treats from the spa.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Home may be where the heart is, but it's also where your work is, your strife and most of your stress to boot. Escape to The Placencia on a four night getaway to the stunningly wild Belize. In your Sea View Villa, you'll find a plush queen sized bed, a separate living room with futon, a private bathroom and sweeping views of the Caribbean to dazzle your eyes.
Along with all the lounging The Placencia has to offer on white-sand beaches, you're encouraged to go out and explore what Belize is like from an insider's perspective. Included in your getaway are two tickets on the Monkey River Tour. Starting with a 12-mile boat ride through the lagoon to the Monkey River Village you'll play "I Spy" as iguanas lounge lazily on tree branches overhead. On land, your Placencia guide will take you on a breathtaking and informative walk through the rainforest to point out the medicinal properties of the surrounding flora and the habits of mysterious fauna. Not enough wildlife for you? Breathe deep and head below the surface for a whale shark snorkel tour - gentle and gregarious, the largest fish alive makes for an amazing dive partner.
Though south of the equator, The Placencia has a distinctly European feel and westernized amenities, including air-conditioning, television, wireless Internet, a microwave, coffeemaker and mini bar. This getaway is the perfect romantic stay for a couple with a sense of adventure, but who also appreciate the finer things in life.
Google Maps not available.
Two experiences redeemed per person. Individuals may purchase up to two vouchers to be combined for eight night stay. Multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required. Subject to availability. Guests responsible for 10% gratuity on rooms and meals, 9% hotel tax, & 12.5% sales tax on meals and tours, payable directly to resort at time of check-in. Property is non-smoking. Not valid on existing reservation, not valid with other offers or promotions, credit card required at check-in, cancellations between 46- 60 days prior to arrival incur a fee up to 1/2 value of zozi voucher price, cancellations made within 45 days of arrival date incure a fee up to the full price of zozi voucher. Expires November 15th, 2012.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience