- Four days of all inclusive sailing for up to four people.
- Three luxury cabins, including a staff, captain, and chef.
- Journeys to the Cayo Sucio, Boca Iglesias, and Isla Mujeres.
- Three prepared meals per day and an open bar.
- Sailing, fishing, snorkeling, kayaking and visits to pristine beaches.
- Opportunity to purchase multiple offers for use consecutively - create an eight or twelve day vacation.
Why We Love This
- Raise the sails on the adventure of a lifetime. You, three friends, and a private 44' catamaran for four days.
- Cruise along the coast of Cancun, where turquoise waters and a luxury yacht make up the surroundings.
- It's a choose your own adventure. Point to the deserted beach that looks best, and prepare for paradise.
- All inclusive journey: The captain and attentive crew ensure guests are well-fed and perfectly relaxed.
- Your exquisite, well-appointed cabin offers a chilled retreat after sun-kissed days on the ocean.
- Break from your workday routine. Commute from bedroom to snorkeling, and take lunch on the bow of a yacht.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Let all worldly cares get lost at sea and spend four perfect days and three nights exploring the Mexican Caribbean, with sand, surf and crystalline waters at your fingertips. This luxurious adventure by private yacht accommodates up to four intrepid, adventure loving travelers.
Upon arrival at Cancun’s international airport, shuttle north to the departure base located at Marina Albatros. Then, step aboard the 44' catamaran with cocktail in hand, embarking along the coast to Cayo Sucio with a stop at Coco Reef for world class snorkeling. Feast on lunch, then choose your own adventure: Kayak the reef, swim with marine wildlife, or plant yourself on a sandy white beach and soak up the sunshine. Get used to these tough decisions, because this is the daily grind for the next few days.
Wake to breakfast and Boca Iglesias, near Contoy Island, a wild paradise, home to protected marine areas. You'll fish for the ‘catch of the day’, and snorkel near lobster and octopus. From there, water to land, let the exploration continue to historical Mayan sites. Hiking through the abandoned landmarks from a different time and place, you'll navigate mangroves and dense jungles, as local spider monkeys and exotic tropical birds watch from trees.
What would a luxury adventure be without a world class location to call home? The catamaran is appointed in luxury furnishings and private cabins. Each room has independent air conditioning and a queen size bed. All meals are served by the staff, and an open bar ensures your never to far from that next margarita. Safe to say, this is exactly how the perfect vacation should unfurl.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed for up to four people, two more may be purchased as gifts. Opportunity to purchase multiple offers for use consecutively - create an eight or twelve day vacation. Reservations required, subject to availability. Please reserve by no later than October 30th 2012. Expires July 30th 2013. 11% Federal Tax + 2% local lodging tax are not included. Payment is due at check-in time at the Marina.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience