- Two nights with breakfast at the 5-star Rock Hall Estate for two.
- One massage, wine tasting, bottle of wine and Boston shaker.
- En-suite wi-fi, flat screen TV, and designer bath amenities.
- Inside, enjoy the private movie theater, fitness room & game room.
- Outside, tackle hiking trails and relax at the swimming pool.
- Option to upgrade to an amazing 800 foot suite.
Why We Love This
- Depart for New England's countryside to enjoy a two night romantic getaway for two.
- Sink into a four-season luxury destination with master guest rooms and stunning scenery.
- Try a smidge of everything with your free massage, wine tasting, bottle of wine and cocktail shaker.
- Soak in the Jacuzzi, swim in the heated pool, and rally on the tennis courts.
- Stroll the gardens and orchard, or head out to tackle the nearby hiking trails.
- Located in Colebrook between Litchfield & The Berkshires. Available Sunday-Thursday.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Where northeastern, cosmopolitan cities converge, lies a countryside escape in "The Hamptons of Connecticut". Tucked between Litchfield and The Berkshires in Colebrook, and voted "Best of New England" by New England Travel in 2010, Rock Hall attracts discerning vacationers in search of the perfect retreat from the city life. Designed for two, enjoy a couple's wintery skiing escape during this overnight stay in the sprawling romantic manor.
The only surviving Addison Mizner residence in the northeastern region, Rock Hall was designed by “The Architect of Palm Beach,” in his signature Spanish Mediterranean Revival style. The impressive 10,000 square foot manor retains its old charm with crown moldings and high ceilings fit for a royal weekend away, enhanced with modern, luxurious touches.
Stay in all day or spend the afternoon on the manicured grounds. Pamper yourself with a free massage on site and wine tasting off-site, plus enjoy an evening in with your complementary bottle of wine. Feel free to take in even more at the spa, and enjoy the wide array of indoor activities or take a walk in nature. Invigorated and relaxed, you'll be ready to sink into comfort next to the in-room fireplace, antique furnishings and fine European linens. All roads lead back to the manor, the perfect end to your romantic stay in the country.
Google Maps not available.
Good for stays Sunday - Thursday in Chambers 1, 3 and 4. One experience for two people, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires September 1, 2012. Reservations required, subject to availability. Taxes not included. Upgrades to 800 foot suite, subject to availability. Contact property about rates to upgrade. Wine-tasting takes place off of the Rock Hall property.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience