- One night for two at Telluride's Hotel Columbia in a Superior King room.
- Complimentary gourmet European style breakfast included for both guests.
- Most rooms have balconies, gas fireplaces, and kitchenettes.
- Heated bathroom floors, free wi-fi, terry cloth robes and iPod doc round out the luxuries.
- Plenty of summer fun awaits in Telluride, like hiking, biking & more.
- Select the more spacious one bedroom premium suite, that sleeps up to four.
Why We Love This
- Cozy up to luxury with one night getaway at The Hotel Columbia in Telluride, Colorado.
- Your Superior King room features a craftsman custom made walnut bed and goose down comforter.
- No cold toes here. After a blissful rain-head shower, step onto heated, travertine-tiled floors.
- Come morning, a five-star European style breakfast awaits. Homemade quiches, pastries and more.
- Locally owned and operated, the Hotel Columbia staff loves sharing their “inside scoop” about Telluride.
- Hotels sits directly across the street from the main ski resort gondola with direct access to skiing in winter, hiking, and mountain biking come summer.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Detach yourself from the hum of your lap top and the buzz of your smartphone for a night away at Hotel Columbia in Telluride. Located adjacent to the San Miguel River and in the heart of adventure central (think whitewater rafting to rock climbing), you'll be mesmerized by the scenic views from the expansive windows of your Superior King room. Telluride’s historic Main Street corridor, which features the finest dining and entertainment options, is less than two blocks away. But if relaxing in your room sounds more appealing, you'll be delighted by what you find en suite.
At the Hotel Columbia, you'll find luxurious accommodations down to every detail. Multiple sets of windows showcase stunning mountain and local landscapes, and most rooms boast balconies, gas fireplaces, and kitchenettes. Your custom made walnut bed is topped with a pillow mattress and goose down comforter, beckoning you to sprawl out and enjoy a good book. Better yet, should you decide to lounge in the bathtub or enjoy a long shower, savor heated floor tiles when you finish. Now that says "fancy."
Finally, wake in the morning to a breathtaking spread for breakfast. This hot, European-style complimentary meal is known as the "best breakfast buffet in town," and features made-from-scratch pastries and quiches, fresh fruit and yogurt, homemade granola, sliced meats and cheeses, and of course, coffee and tea. Linger over your plate while taking in the view. There's plenty of time to plug into the real world... later.
Google Maps not available.
Subject to availability. Black out dates: 6/21 to 6/24, 6/29 to 6/30, 7/4, 8/17 to 8/20, 8/23 to 8/26, 8/30 to 9/3, 9/14 to 9/16. Hotel cancellation policy applies. Guests are responsible for applicable hotel taxes at time of checkout. Guests may purchase up to five vouchers to be used together for a five night stay, based on availability. Not valid on existing reservations and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Expires December 15, 2012.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience