- Twelve day, all-inclusive Nepal and Bhutan adventure tour.
- Includes accommodations, almost all meals and airport transfers.
- All lodging is 3-stars or better. Adventure in the day, relax at night.
- 3 yoga classes, river rafting, and a visit to Chitwan National Park.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu, Thimpu Punakha Valley, Wangdue,
Paro, Chitwan and more.
- Flights from Katmandu to Bhutan included. Flight to Nepal is not.
- See the full day-to-day itinerary here.
Why We Love This
- Spiritual yet scintillating, peaceful but thrilling - this exploration of Nepal & Bhutan brings it all together.
- Begin this 12 day adventure and spiritual tour in Nepal, with cultural explorations done at ground level.
- On the first day, after a morning yoga class in Kathmandu, visit the Hindu temples of Pashupatinath.
- Embark on a trip to the 2000 year old Monkey Temple and the famous Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath.
- Then fly off to Bhutan, where you'll tour the National Museum and catch an archery match.
- Visit Thimphu, where folk dance sessions are performed, followed by a drive to breathtaking Punakha.
- During the stay, be entranced by views of Mt. Everest and the ruins of the Drukgyal Dzong.
- And spend time in the jungle of Chitwan - elephant rides, jungle walks and river canoe trips are in order.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Uncover the place where inner peace resides - not just in your heart and soul, but in the true birth place of the "om," Nepal. On this twelve day exploration of what lies east, you'll experience international yoga sessions, spiritual temples, sunrises over the Himalayas and panoramic views that will take your breath away.
Land in Kathmandu and after a night getting settled, start the first full day in the city with a morning yoga session. Refreshed and rejuvenated, check out a plethora of Hindi temples, from the UNESCO world heritage site at Pashupatinath to the 2000 year old Monkey Temple. Each day will maintain this sense of discovery and excitement - morning's bring brand new adventures every day. After the first full day on the excursion, awaken to a sunrise Mt. Everest view from the mountain of Nagarkot. Unplugged from home, and fully dialed into yourself, head back to Kathmandu, to make preparations for your flight to Bhutan.
Magnificent views of the world's highest peaks give way to a lush green valley as you fly into Paro. Take a guided tour of the town, then head to the capital of Bhutan, Thimphu. Sightseeing over the next few days will include the National Library, stocked with priceless ancient Buddhist manuscripts, and a performance by the Royal Academy of Performing Arts. Depart to Punakha, stopping for tea and the Himalayan views, before heading north to visit the ruins of the Drukgyal Dzong. Hike or horseback ride to the Taktsang monastery (the world famous Tiger's nest) where it is said the Guru Padmasambhava landed on the back of a tigeress in the 8th century. Finally, it's back toward Kathmandu for days spent at Chitwan are ruled by jungle adventures, including forest walks, river rafting and elephant rides. From spiritual yoga session to crawling atop elephants back - this is the ultimate far east adventure. Now take a deep breathe, and "om" your way to an unforgettable journey.
Google Maps not available.
Subject to availability and blackout dates. Tour provider cancellation policy applies. Guests are responsible for applicable hotel taxes at time of checkout. Not valid on existing reservations and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Photography fees may apply at certain landmarks.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience