- Two nights at the Stevenswood Spa Resort for two people.
- 450 - 500 sq ft. Grand Suite with fireplace and flat screen TV.
- Zagat-rated on-site restaurant and an eco-friendly spa.
- VIP wine tasting +75 in spa cash and dinner credits + complimentary breakfast.
Why We Love This
- Abandon the hustle and bustle for some sweet seclusion with two nights at Stevenswood Spa Resort.
- An elegant and thoughtfully designed hideaway tucked into 2400 acres of State Parks, minutes from the coast.
- No cell phones, no traffic - decompress in the peace and quiet of coastal bluffs and towering redwoods.
- In the Grand Suite, discover a cozy respite with King Size bed, fireplace and LCD television.
- Unplugging is the top priority - curl up with a good book or unwind in the mineral-infused spas.
- The rest of your agenda? Bike across wind-swept headlands, canoe the Big River or kayak the coast.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Redwood forests, beautiful beaches, wind-swept headlands - Mendocino Coast, have we told how much we love you lately? Here's the perfect chance to show your love for all things refined, relaxing and redwood on this two night escape for two to a land of coastal bluffs and towering trees.
It may take other resorts a full week to match the leisure and tranquility you'll find in just two nights at The Stevenswood Spa Resort. With fine wine and dining, luxury Grand Suite accommodations, and stress melting spa treatments at your fingertips, it's futile to resist. And as for daytime activities, the choices are, well, amazing. Hike through lush Fern Canyon, jog down lovely Pacific beaches, or bike across the headlands. Waterbound adventures also promise to soothe the soul. Canoe the unspoiled Big River, kayak the lively coastline, or scuba dive (if intrepid). Another must-see stop on your list? The fern-fringed canyons and flower-covered bluffs that live within Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens. Both outside and inside the resort, the menu is resplendent in variety and quality alike.
Back at home, pay a visit to the wine bar to sample (complimentary) up to six varietal wines and six private label organic olive oils in a range of flavors. Dinner is available nightly in the Zagat-rated restaurant - and we whole-heartedly recommend the 'Line Caught Wild King Salmon'. Stevenswood Spa Resort offers a unique escape a million miles from your everyday concerns, and only a few hours away from your everyday home.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed for two people, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires April 15, 2013. Reservations required, subject to availability. $50 pet fee is waived for one pet as a part of this package. 12% hotel tax will be collected at time of booking. Limit one of each offer per person; may not purchase multiples to reserve consecutive stays. No cash or credit back. ALL bookings are final, there are no refunds allowed once booked. Changes require 120 days notice or full value of zozi experience may be forfeited. Change exceptions, when permitted, are subject to additional fees of $100 to $200 minimum and must be preapproved by hotel management. All services, room nights, upgrades, supplementals, add-ons, taxes and surcharges must be prepaid and are non-refundable. One special prepaid voucher/certificate can be used per stay (over any 30 day period), per travel party, household or booking. Cannot be combined with any other or the same, discounts, coupons, promotions, packages or specials. Credits for ancillary services (dinner, spa, etc) carry minimum purchase requirements and cannot be applied to taxes, gratuities or alcohol. Bookings are subject to hotel terms and policies. Upgrades (subject to availability) may be made during the self-booking process, for rates online ($ 59 to $ 199 per night), at the dedicated calendar link. No guarantees can be made concerning availability of rooms, categories, amenities or services.
All holidays are blackout dates:
Labor Day: 8/31-9/2
Christmas and New Years: 12/23-1/2/13
Martin Luther King Jr: 1/18-1/20
Valentines Day: 2/14
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience