- Ten day trekking expedition through Patagonia for one person.
- All inclusive journey: Accommodations and meals included.
- Includes airport transfers and domestic flights within Chile.
- Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see Torres del Paine.
- A catamaran ride to the stunning Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Check the full itinerary here
Why We Love This
- Conquer the land at the end of the world: The illustrious, diverse and wild Patagonia of southern Chile.
- Strap on the hiking boots for this ten day expedition across the wild Torres del Paine National Park.
- Start and end the journey by resting and touring in Santiago, Chile's modern capital city.
- Trek for six to twelve hours a day to emerald lakes, rock towers, old growth forests and glaciers.
- Experience a golden tundra flecked with icebergs and diverse wildlife, offering an unparalleled adventure.
- The hikes are challenging, the views spectacular, and the thrills enough to satiate any adventure-lover.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Spending your downtime gaping at another rerun of Planet Earth instead of charging feet first into the wonders of our world? May be time to mix things up. With well established OneSeed Expeditions as your host, head south to Patagonia for a ten day expedition through Torres del Paine National Park - an exotically diverse region of southern Chile, and even more importantly, nowhere near the couch.
The adventure begins at a relaxing bed and breakfast in Santiago, the nation's modern capital city. Meet the fellow trekkers, see the local urban sites, and then prepare for take off. After a short flight to Punta Arenas, a private van takes the small group to Puerto Natales and Torres, where the snow-capped peaks appear to rise from the glistening turquoise sea. You'll trek for six to twelve hours a day, stopping to soak in the scenery, spot wildlife, surmount challenging trails, and finish at comfortable hotel accommodations serving delicious meals. On the last day, relax on a catamaran ride across Pehoé Lake to witness the staggering Perito Moreno Glacier.
Touting picturesque scenery that spans all genres of geography, Torres del Paine is a singular destination. From "Cleopatra's Needles" (the famed rock towers), to massive ice field Grey's Glacier, from old growth forests to rolling golden tundras, this is the perfect environment to challenge yourself on a difficult but accessible trek. Hiking past rocky terrain cut by glacial rivers and an array of emerald and celestial blue colored lakes, we promise you this - you'll never settle for Planet Earth reruns again.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Must be 18 or older. Expires February 22, 2013. See packing list for what to bring.
Jan. 11 - Jan. 21
Jan. 25 - Feb. 4
Feb. 8 - Feb. 18
Feb. 22 - Mar. 4
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience