- One night stay for up to two people at the Sunset Hill House.
- Gourmet breakfasts included each morning of your stay.
- Generously sized rooms with cozy beds and expansive views.
- Your choice of activities included in your stay - golf, mountain biking or snowshoeing.
Why We Love This
- Fall into an autumn or winter retreat at the historic Sunset Hill House Inn, nestled at the foot of the White Mountains.
- Surrounded by changing colors and snow banks, every room offers an unobstructed mountain view.
- Every morning begins with a gourmet breakfast prepared to order in the farm-styled restaurant.
- Hit the great outdoors with golf and mountain biking in the fall or snowshoeing and skiing in the winter.
- A precious and prize-winning lodge - recipient of Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence from 2007-2012.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
If a vacation sounds like the stress-buster you're in need of, but time is limited - may we suggest the Sunset Hill House in scenic New Hampshire. Home to changing leaves, the oldest 9 hole golf course in the state, mountain biking, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and even its own ice skating rink, this bed and breakfast offers a comfortable escape where the only stress may come from deciding to sleep in or hit the great outdoors early in the morning.
While the activities at your disposal are seasonal dependent, the glorious views certainly are not. Nestled at the foot of the White Mountains, the Sunset Hill House offers a glorious wilderness vantage from every room. Equally impressive - the daily breakfasts, included for all guests, and made to order. If the fast pace of everyday life has you skipping this most important meal of the day, enjoy being lured into lingering over freshly-baked pastries and delicious seasonal fare come sun-up.
With no holiday blackout dates, you can tailor this trip to suit your schedule. Whether you want to haunt Sunset Hill House for Halloween or gobble up a Thanksgiving getaway, this is the place. And if your Christmases tend to be more Griswold than gorgeous, make your holiday hopes come true by hitting the trails on a snowshoe trek past the best Christmas trees in existence (select one to chop and take home for an additional fee). Cozy comfort in a relaxing, beautiful locale, slip away from the everyday for a unique stress-free time.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be redeemed per person, up to three more can be purchased as gifts. Customers are welcome to purchase more than one voucher and combine them for a multi-night stay, subject to availability. Room upgrades are subject to availability and current market prices. Available for redemption until December 30, 2012.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience