- One week-long surfing vacation for one person.
- Two meals per day, shared lodging, four surf lessons & yoga class.
- Surf classes designed for beginners on easy, rideable waves.
- Unlimited surf equipment use, one fitness class & guided day trips (detail below).
- Shared accommodations located in scenic Santa Teresa, Costa Rica.
- Perfect for groups of friends or for solo travelers.
- Airfare, transportation and drinks not included.
Must bring valid passport.
Why We Love This
- Surf and yoga to your hearts content on a Costa Rican seven day all-girls surfing vacation.
- Chicas, it's girl time. Bring all your BFFs, or make new ones on this adventurous trip.
- Classes and equipment included. Enjoy four surf lessons, daily surfing, and a rejuvenating seaside yoga session.
- Refresh and relax in your cozy, tropical cabana designed to offer a perfect rainforest retreat.
- Choices for bonding are endless: Jungle zipline and hike to Montezuma Waterfalls just to start...
- ...or keep it low key: Take additional yoga classes & hang by infinity pools. But prepare to dance the night away.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
It's girl time and the brunch, mani, pedi routine is growing stale. Why not crank that spa staycation way up to tropical surf party in Costa Rica? With this experience from Chica Surf Adventures, any level of surfer from beginner to pro can enjoy a week long women's surf adventure in gorgeous Santa Teresa, Costa Rica. For seven days and seven nights, escape to tropical paradise, learn a new watersport and fit in a little fun female bonding along the way. The trip is for chicas, by chicas: Take this time to unleash your caged adventuress, leave your real life behind and truly get away.
Hunker down among the jungle canopy in comfy shared cabanas, complete with housekeeping service, high quality linens, private safe, kitchenette, and a cozy hammock off your spacious terrace. You'll also receive two delicious meals a day and get your fill of everyone's favorite Costa Rica activity: Surfing. No matter if you're a total surf newbie; the trip includes four surf lessons, daily surf practice and unlimited use of surf equipment for the week.
While you're taking in the breathtaking vistas, challenging those abs on a surfboard and sleeping more peacefully than you ever have in your life, you'll also enjoy a complimentary yoga class, and have the option to purchase fitness classes such as capoeira or acrobatic silks classes. Zip line through the jungle, dive into an Isla Tortuga snorkel tour, embark on a guided trek to the Montezuma Waterfalls and dance every night to island tunes - if discovery is the opposite of a staycation, then you just hit vacation paradise.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Ages 18 and up. Fly into San Jose International Airport, Costa Rica. Company will assist in booking flight. Each trip can accommodate a maximum of 23 people.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience