- Two nights at The Inn at Crested Butte for two.
- Access to any room type up to a King Suite.
- Daily continental breakfast and evening wine hour.
- Dog friendly hotel - bring your sweetheart AND your best friend.
- Two million square miles of National Forest at your doorstep.
- Sweeping mountain views from each room's patio.
Why We Love This
- Discover the ultimate Rocky Mountain playground with two nights at the Inn at Crested Butte.
- Situated amongst the changing leaves of Aspen groves, gain access to an outdoor activity HQ.
- Charming accommodations include wooden details, mountain views, and a daily wine hour.
- Explore the historic town of Crested Butte, a high elevation city with low barriers to fun.
- Activities abound: Hiking, mountain biking, gallery visits, dinner theater and shopping locally-owned stores.
- Ski season opens November 21, 2012 - start warming up now for a cool time on the slopes.
- Remote but not removed: Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the inn for your convenience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Experience the natural bliss of a Colorado Rocky Mountain escape with two nights at The Inn at Crested Butte. Set amongst vibrant Aspen groves in the heart of an active, outdoorsy town, this luxury lodging offers an upscale and adventurous getaway for two. Choose any room (up to the King Suite) for an intimate stay surrounded by the breathtaking scale of this region.
With seasonally inspired continental breakfasts, a wine tasting hour each night, outdoor jacuzzi and high speed Wi-Fi available in every nook and cranny, your stay promises all the creature comforts of a resort vacation, combined with the solitude of a mountain escape. Under the banner of the Rocky Mountain-peaked horizon, motivation to get out and about will never be in short supply. Spend days hiking among the Aspen trees, mountain biking single track trails, skiing & boarding, and shopping the locally-owned boutique stores in the town center.
The town of Crested Butte today is a marvel of contrasts. The historic downtown looks much like it did a century ago, when burly gold miners skied in from their mountain claims for supplies, good food and warm companionship. Bathed in antique lamplight, Crested Butte still knows how to welcome, entertain and pamper its guests. It's been said to have "...more fine restaurants per capita than any other town in the U.S." Hiking the best trails in America by day, dining on some of its finest cuisine by night. We tried to warn you, it's a pure bliss state of mind in Crested Butte.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per person. Multiple may be purchased as gifts. Subject to availability and hotel cancellation policy applies. Guests are responsible for applicable hotel taxes. Not valid on existing reservations and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Expires December 15, 2012. Pets are welcome for an additional fee.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience