- A Standard Room stay for two adults and up to two children at Vail Cascade Resort & Spa.
- Ski-in, ski-out access to the chairlift directly from the hotel.
- Includes access to raquetball, squash, basketball and tennis courts.
- Two heated outdoor swimming pools and three hot tubs.
- State of the art fitness center and Top 100 award-winning spa by Conde Nast on-site.
Why We Love This
- Escape to the comfortable confines of a luxurious mountain getaway in Vail, Colorado.
- Gift yourself the perfect winter retreat - come November, you can ski from the front door to the chairlift.
- Or visit in the fall, exploring the mountain trails cloaked in trees turning in vivid colors.
- Inside, cozy up to the perfect amount of warmth with roaring fireplaces and rich wood details.
- This homey feeling extends to soft sheets, comfortable robes and flat screen TVs.
- Settle in and see why it was voted top mountain retreat in Travel & Leisure in 2011.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Seize every opportunity for mountain fun on this overnight retreat for two at Vail Cascade Resort and Spa. Whether you want to hike trails by foot or pedal rugged terrain by mountain bike, take up fly-fishing in a stream or catch the chairlift to great skiing just outside your door, you've got the Rockies at your fingertips.
Activities are abundant, both outdoor and in. Vail Cascade Resort & Spa offers racquetball and squash courts, indoor basketball courts, three indoor and three outdoor tennis courts and a fitness center on-site for all types of daytime play. For those who prefer a lazier day filled with relaxation, take a dip in one of two heated outdoor swimming pools, three hot tubs, or stop in for the signature stress-melting deep tissue massage or facial at the award winning spa.
Staying in is just as appealing. Stroll into an atmosphere of coziness, with warm gem tones, rich wood details, courtyard views, and top-notch amenities. Your 42-inch flat-screen TV and plush cotton robes will be waiting in your room, with pillow-soft bedding. The down comforter, overstuffed pillows and high thread count guarantee sound sleep. As the night approaches and you're siting by the roaring fire on a chilly evening, you might be wondering - is one night here enough? Probably not - oh yes, an extended stay can be arranged.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed for two people, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires December 15, 2012. Reservations required, subject to availability. Blackout dates: Sep 28, Nov 7 to 8, 2012. Please call hotel for upgrade options. $25 nightly resort fee waived and offering complimentary self parking prior to 11/16 valued at a $43 nightly rate.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience