- Eric Orton's invaluable expertise focused on improving your running technique and performance.
- Hang with Eric and discuss the fundamentals of running followed by group training session with drills designed to improve your technique
- Eric’s new strength training DVD and exercise equipment - B2R Strength Program, Level One - to use during the experience and take home with you.
- Six-mile trail run led by Eric Orton. He sets the pace and passes on the wisdom as you explore the Marin Headlands trails.
- Post-run dinner and drinks on the Sausalito waterfront at Wellingtons Wine Bar with Eric and your new friends.
Why We Love This
- Redefine your running with legendary endurance athlete, professional coach and subject of the book "Born to Run," Eric Orton.
- This exclusive day of personalized training and trail running with Eric will help you find your inner natural born runner.
- Each day, Eric will lead a group of ten runners through an afternoon of personal assessments, form drills and technique exercises that will transform their strides and help avoid injury.
- Enjoy a full workout focused on the proper development of foot and leg strength using Eric’s recommended B2R’s unique training equipment.
- Spend time discussing Eric’s precise regimen for peak performance - conditioning, training and style of running - and how to apply it in reaching your personal running goals.
- Armed with a new approach to running, head out into the lush Marin Headlands for a six-mile trail run led by Eric.
- As the run progresses, Eric will focus on your personal running technique and form. Adjustments and advice will be offered throughout the run.
- Afterwards, dine with Eric on healthy, organic and seasonal fare designed to match his nutritional philosophy at Wellingtons Wine Bar on Sausalito’s waterfront.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Approach the starting line to a whole new style of running with this exclusive zozi Guru™ experience, hosted by elite endurance coach and subject of the book "Born to Run," Eric Orton. Within the lush Gerbode Valley of the Marin Headlands, this runner’s retreat is designed to re-shape and re-invent the way in which you run under Eric's direct guidance. For dedicated, competitive athletes to the casual weekend running, Eric's specialized workout will teach you the optimum running technique, while guiding you away from the habits that lead to injury and fatigue.
With the Pacific Ocean as a backdrop, Eric will put his legendary expertise to use leading the runners on a series of drills and workouts; exercises designed to help him spot areas for improvement. With his personal assessments and engaging approach, you can make real-time alterations to your form and reap the benefits immediately. Spend time with Eric discussing the details of his heralded training regimen including his approach to run training, technique and strength - any question you have about improving your endurance abilities is open for discussion.
Armed with the proper running techniques, you and the group will hit the not-so-beaten path for a six-mile trail run through the panoramic hills of the Marin Headlands. As you bound across winding trails, Eric will help you to apply the personal assessments and lessons you’ve learned during the training session. This continued guidance will ensure your technique is refined and your style improved to make you a more efficient and effective runner.
After the run winds down, head back to Wellingtons Wine Bar where a healthy dinner will be served with beer, wine and waterfront views. Get to know Eric and your fellow runners over good drinks and healthy food. At the end of the evening, Eric will offer up a toast to a day unlike any other - the first day of your new running life.
Google Maps not available.
IMPORTANT: Participants must be able to run 6 miles with ease in order to keep up with the group.
This is not a barefoot run. Participants should wear their usual trail shoes.
Maximum number of customers per day is 10.
Vegetarian meals can be accommodated upon request.
Offer is final sale and nonrefundable.
Must be 21+ to participate in all zozi Guru experiences.
Experience must be redeemed for date purchased.
Experiences are transferable only with notification to zozi prior to experience date. zozi cannot guarantee that all meal requests, gear selection, etc. will be available at time of transfer.
Experience will take place rain or shine unless conditions are deemed unsafe.
In the event a Guru experience is cancelled (ex: Guru injured or extreme weather), zozi will issue a refund for 100% of the cost of the experience. We will do our best to reschedule the customers on a future experience date (same exact experience), if there are open spots.
In the event an experience is cancelled due to weather or other issue, zozi will not be responsible for refunding for any travel arrangements customer made to attend the experience.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience