- Exclusive zozi Guru experience for one person in the Sonoma Wine Country.
- Guided jeep safari and private primates tour with Mireya Mayor as your wildlife expert.
- Traditional African sundowners (sunset cocktails), dinner and continental breakfast.
- All-inclusive experience: Dinner, breakfast and all refreshments included.
- Overnight accommodation in your own private, luxury, tented cabin.
- All gratuities covered by zozi.
- Available May 12-13 (Saturday-Sunday), 3:00pm - 11:00am or May 13-14 (Sunday-Monday), 3:00pm - 11:00am.
Why We Love This
- Exclusive sunset safari at a unique wildlife preserve, home to over 500 exotic animals.
- Intimate experience designed and led by Mireya Mayor, famous wildlife expert and National Geographic Explorer.
- Explore your playful side on a private tour of fun-loving monkeys and lemurs.
- Private and luxurious tented cabins offer plush beds and private porches above the preserve.
- Re-charge and refresh with sundowner cocktails and a gourmet dinner under the stars.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Africa is one of the world’s most sought after travel destinations filled with exotic animals and beautiful scenery. Unfortunately this renowned animal haven is a world away, or is it? During this exclusive zozi Guru experience, wildlife expert and National Geographic Explorer, Mireya Mayor, will guide you on a private, African-style safari in Sonoma County. This unique experience will get you up-close and personal with over 500 species of exotic animals as Mireya shares her expertise on these rare and beautiful creatures.
After settling into your luxury safari tent, you'll meet Mireya and your small group of fellow explorers. Hear Mireya’s exciting tales of international travel, exploration and wildlife preservation. Her work with animals has taken her around the world to study lemurs in Madagascar, silverback gorillas in the Congo, and giraffes in Namibia. She'll share her expertise during a rare private tour of Safari West's monkeys and lemurs giving you an intimate look at these playful primates.
As the sun slips down over the "Sonoma Serengeti," that’s your cue to hop into an open-air jeep for an authentic African-style safari. Get an unforgettable, up close view of fascinating wildlife including giraffes, zebras, rhinos, cheetahs, wildebeest and more while they roam free on the preserve.
Park atop a hill with spectacular views overlooking the preserve and enjoy traditional safari sundowners (sunset drinks) and appetizers before heading back to African tent camp. A delicious BBQ awaits the group at the Savannah Cafe alongside a roaring campfire. After dinner, enjoy time around the fire with beer, wine or port, or head back to the private deck of your cabin to soak in the moonlit preserve. From either spot, the enchanting calls of Africa will be your soundtrack as you unwind and recount the day's adventure.
Before you depart in the morning, enjoy a continental breakfast or a leisurely hike around the preserve. It’s not every day you can have an African experience in the heart of wine country.
Google Maps not available.
Check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 11:00am. Early check-ins or late check-outs cannot be accommodated.
Overnight accommodations are for zozi Guru experience customers only and non-transferable.
Offer is final sale and nonrefundable.
Must be 21+ to participate in all zozi Guru experiences.
Experience must be redeemed for date purchased.
Experiences are transferable only with notification to zozi prior to experience date. zozi cannot guarantee that all meal requests, gear selection, etc. will be available at time of transfer.
Experience will take place rain or shine unless conditions are deemed unsafe.
In the event a Guru experience is cancelled (ex: Guru injured or extreme weather), zozi will issue a refund for 100% of the cost of the experience. We will do our best to reschedule the customers on a future experience date (same exact experience), if there are open spots.
In the event an experience is cancelled due to weather or other issue, zozi will not be responsible for refunding for any travel arrangements customer made to attend the experience.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience