- Full day guided kayaking trip with Tao Berman in Point Reyes National Seashore.
- Personal guidance and instruction in a small group setting from a world class kayaker.
- Incredible diversity of wildlife throughout Drakes Estero creates an exciting kayaking environment.
- All equipment, including sit-in kayak, paddle and life vest is included.
- Gourmet lunch and hike on a remote beach, only accessible by kayak.
- Post trip oysters and artisanal beers with Tao and your new friends.
Why We Love This
- Explore Point Reyes and learn the art of paddling from world record breaking kayaker, Tao Berman.
- Get the expert's low down on paddling with confidence and ease.
- In Drakes Estero, work your way through a thicket of wildlife: harbor seals, bat rays, leopard sharks, and numerous species of birds including osprey and red tails.
- Guided by Tao and Sea Trek, one of Northern California’s most reputable kayaking companies, the group will navigate the glorious Point Reyes coastline.
- Paddle to a secluded white sand beach for a gourmet boxed lunch, followed by a beautiful short hike to vast ocean views.
- Unwind at the end of the trip with oysters from Drakes Estero and local artisanal beers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Along the Point Reyes National Seashore, dotted with ocean vistas and marine wildlife, join world class kayaker Tao Berman for an intimate and easy-going paddling excursion. Designed for nature lovers, this specialized trip offers a relaxed adventure highlighted by paddling skill development and water-bound exploration, all led by Tao.
Start the day with an on shore orientation of the basics of kayaking. Then launch into the water where Tao will utilize his expertise to instruct you on proper paddling form and technique. Once everyone feels competent with their new skills, the group will paddle throughout Drakes Estero, a wonderland of wildlife where harbor seals, leopard sharks, ospreys and hawks circle the flotilla of kayaks. Setting out for a secluded white sand beach, only available by kayak, paddle across the gorgeous expanse of this pristine bay. Once on shore, enjoy a gourmet boxed lunch, prepared by Davey Jones Deli, and a short hike to a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
After lunch, paddle to new regions of the bay, exploring the nooks, crannies and coves that make this a wonderland for paddlers. Once the group has finished their trip, dock back at the starting point, where a post-kayak session of chilling with Tao, eating locally farmed oysters and sipping craft beers awaits.
Shove off land for a day away unlike any other - a truly exclusive experience in the most gorgeous of locales.
Google Maps not available.
Maximum number of customers per day is 12.
Vegetarian meals can be accommodated upon request.
Offer is final sale and nonrefundable.
Must be 21+ to participate in all zozi Guru experiences.
Experience must be redeemed for date purchased.
Experiences are transferable only with notification to zozi prior to experience date. zozi cannot guarantee that all meal requests, gear selection, etc. will be available at time of transfer.
Experience will take place rain or shine unless conditions are deemed unsafe.
In the event a Guru experience is cancelled (ex: Guru injured or extreme weather), zozi will issue a refund for 100% of the cost of the experience. We will do our best to reschedule the customers on a future experience date (same exact experience), if there are open spots.
In the event an experience is cancelled due to weather or other issue, zozi will not be responsible for refunding for any travel arrangements customers made to attend the experience.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience