- One purchase equals a ticket for one in a huge tomato fight.
- All the tomatoes you can toss, stomp and splat.
- Live music and microbrew selections to set the party mood.
- Bring eye protection, sunglasses or swimming goggles.
- Wear close toed shoes and bring a change of clothes.
Why We Love This
- Fight the fresh battle in a tomato sauce-inducing brewhaha.
- Expect 1,000 people, 300K lbs of tomatoes, lots 'o beer and your warmed-up pitching arm.
- Lob, volley and spike that tomato. It's a vegetarian Braveheart.
- Live music sets the mood and hey, the spaniards are doing it.
- Take a break from the tomato jungle with a microbrew session.
- At Texas State Fairgrounds on September 8, 2012.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Usually, you don't enjoy taking out your frustrations on innocent, overly ripe tomatoes. But not today. Today, those tasty little red dynamos are gonna get it. With this experience from Tomato Battle, it's time to get plain saucy. Arrive just before noon and prepare for a day where the beer flows like wine, and 300,000 lbs of tomatoes are at your splattering disposal, all set to live musical accompaniment. It's Dallas' own version of Spain's Tomatina Festival - an enormous sauce-based fiesta. Pop those goggles on, have a blast while you toss back a few beers and enjoy the merriment of a giant tomato fight. Get ready to get down and dirty in a tomato brawl of epic proportions, and thank your lucky stars that you look smashing in red.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per customer, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires September 8, 2012. Must be 14+. Reservations required, subject to availability. Bring your waiver and zozi confirmation number to the registration tables on event day. A change of clothes and goggles are highly recommended.
Noon: Registration & Beer Garden Opens
1pm: Live Entertainment by TBD
3:30pm: Costume Contest
4pm: Tomato Battle Begins
4:30pm: Live Entertainment by TBD
6pm: Wash up and go home
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience