- A four-hour snowshoeing trip in the Colorado Springs backcountry.
- A trip for one, or utilize the option to bring a buddy.
- Professional guides dedicated showing you the best of Colorado.
- Snowshoes, trekking poles, snacks, and cocoa provided.
Why We Love This
- Discover the hidden Colorado Springs backcountry on a half day guided snowshoeing adventure.
- Knowledgeable guides teach the art of snowshoeing while discussing the Colorado countryside.
- No snowshoes? No problem. Borrow snowshoes and trekking poles from First Ascent Mountain School.
- Work up an appetite, then stop for included snacks and hot chocolate to keep your energy up.
- Explore the true beauty of Colorado on this unforgettable high altitude adventure.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Fashion alert: Snowshoes are the latest trend in footwear this fall. Be fashion forward with this experience from First Ascent Mountain School, a half day snowshoeing trip in the Colorado Springs backcountry. Your experienced local guide will be thrilled to lead you through the unparalleled beauty of the Rocky Mountain region, pointing out the best that Colorado has to offer. You'll also learn key snowshoeing techniques such as walking (don't worry, you'll catch on quick), turning, ascending, and descending. Along the way, enjoy snacks and hot chocolate that'll keep you nice and toasty. All that and you get to be on the leading edge of a trend? Fantastic.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed for one or two people, multiple may be purchased as gifts for others. Expires May 2013. Reservations required 48 hours in advance, subject to availability. Must be 8 years of age or older. Please note this is a weather-dependent activity. Trips may need to be rescheduled or cancelled due to weather (or lack thereof). Standard 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience