- One purchase equals a ticket for one in a huge tomato fight.
- All the tomatoes you can toss, stomp and splat.
- Live music and microbrew selections to set the party mood.
- Bring eye protection, sunglasses or swimming goggles.
- Wear close toed shoes and bring a change of clothes.
Why We Love This
- Fight the fresh battle in a tomato festival and sauce-inducing fiesta.
- Expect 1,000 people, 300K lbs of tomatoes, plenty o' beer and your pitching arm.
- Lob, volley and spike that tomato. It's a vegetarian Braveheart.
- Live music sets the mood and hey, the spaniards are doing it.
- Take a break from the tomato jungle with a microbrew session.
- Event takes place August 25 at Irvine Lake.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Usually, you don't enjoy taking out your frustrations on innocent, overly ripe tomatoes. But not today. Today, those tasty little red dynamos are gonna get it. With this experience from Tomato Battle, it's time to get saucy (like marinara or ketchup, not like Beyonce, but feel free to dress like her, men and women alike - it's a costume party too). Arrive just before noon and get ready for a day where the beer flows like wine, and 300,000 lbs of tomatoes are at your splattering disposal, all set to live musical accompaniment. It's the Bay Area's own version of Spain's Tomatina Festival - a high attitude sauce-based fiesta. Pop those goggles on, have a blast while you toss back a few beers and enjoy the merriment of a giant tomato fight. Get ready to get down and dirty in a tomato brawl of epic proportions, and thank your lucky stars that you look smashing in red.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires August 25, 2012. Reservations required 24 hours in advance, subject to availability. Must sign a waiver to participate. Event takes place on August 25. Registration begins at 12pm.
Noon: Registration & Beer Garden Opens
1pm: Live Entertainment
3:30 pm: Costume Contest
4pm: Tomato Battle Begins
4:30pm: Live Entertainment
6pm: Wash up and go home
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience