- Three separate races on the Fast Lap track, plus a one year membership that provides discounts throughout the year on single races and additional specials.
- Each race consists of a full 10 minutes of driving the course.
- includes your own Kart and safety gear.
- Professional safety crew on-site at all times.
Why We Love This
- It's go time: A high-speed kart, Formula 1 track and three chances to break the course record.
- Enjoy the adrenaline rush of a high performance kart by blowing past the competition.
- On a specially designed indoor course, work the pedals with a kart that can reach up to 50mph.
- Race against the clock, and your friends, on a serpentine Formula 1 type track.
- You're speed is electric - you're fast and you have environmentally friendly wheels.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
On the only road in Las Angeles where breaking the speed limit is encouraged, Fast Lap offers racers the chance to beat their friends, and the clock, in an adrenaline fueled racing arena. You've got 10 minutes on a Formula 1 inspired course, accelerating at ground level at speeds up to 50 MPH. Blazing pace and tight cornering are yours for the taking on this one of a kind indoor kart racing track. It is the closest thing most any of us will have to handling the turns of a racetrack in Monaco, but you don't need a passport and unlimited credit to make it happen. It is a unique day away from the gridlock and speed-limited world of regular driving on the 405 - so strap on the helmet, tighten the harness and hammer the accelerator. It's go (Kart) time!
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires one year from the date of purchase. Reservations required in advance, subject to availability. Must be 16 years of age or older. Not available on Saturdays.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience