- Entry for one to Cupid's Undie Run.
- Required attire: just the undies, please. (Keep 'em classy, folks!)
- Prizes include custom undies, embroidered bathrobes, engraved iPod Nanos, & romantic getaways.
- Dance in your underpants at the Harry Buffalo's post-race after party.
- Check in and pre-party begins at noon at the Harry Buffalo.
- Run takes place February 9. Pre-party at 12pm, run at 2pm, and dance some more 'til 4pm.
- Register early and get the jump on fundraising and a cool team name.
Why We Love This
- Strip to your skivvies and run for a good cause - the Children's Tumor Foundation - at the Miami Cupid Run.
- Start a team, join a team or go rogue. "Panty Dropperz" is one of the top Miami fundraisers.
- Semi-streak through the city, win cool prizes, and engage in a post-race "Underpants Dance" at the Harry Buffalo.
- Why rock your Wonder Woman or Batman underoos only at Halloween? Skimpy costumes encouraged.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We see London, we see France...that's right, you're in your underpants - and proud of it. Strip to your skivvies and get running to benefit the Children's Tumor Foundation at this one of a kind event. Jog a short 1.5 miles in your jockey shorts through the heart of the city (c'mon, you know you've always wanted to), surrounded by plenty of other scantily clad runners. Show some love on Valentine's weekend, rally for a good cause and get a little exercise while you're at it. As you reach the finish line, post-race victory festivities will be ramping up over at the Harry Buffalo. Top fundraiser exhibitionists (individuals and teams) will be awarded cool prizes like custom undies, embroidered bathrobes, engraved iPod Nanos, romantic getaways...tons of cool stuff for doing your good deed and fundraising for such a great cause. Of course, realizing your dream of running near-naked through the streets, legally, doesn't hurt either.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required prior to February 9, 2013; subject to availability. Race starts at 2pm. This event is to benefit The Children's Tumor Foundation, so tasteful undies only please. No thongs, pasties or nudity. Must be 21 years of age or older. Voucher expires February 9, 2013. Please go through the registration process as soon as you redeem.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience