- Twenty minute helicopter ride followed by a wine tasting for two.
- Departure and return to the Sky Manor airport.
- A tasting of five boutique varietals and select cheeses.
- Accessible location - only an hour's drive from Manhattan.
Why We Love This
- Elevate your sense of adventure (and your taste buds) by combing wine tasting and helicopter flying.
- First, take off from northern New Jersey to witness the stunning landscapes from an aerial perspective.
- After soaring through the clouds, touchdown for a stroll through lovely Beneduce Vineyards.
- Cool that adrenaline high with a wine tasting and cheese course session. Five wines are on the menu.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Bid farewell to city life for an afternoon on this thrilling pairing for two - a wine tasting and helicopter flight in Northern New Jersey. Begin the memorable afternoon with a lift off on a 20 minute aerial tour over the breathtaking, rolling landscape of this beautiful region. After the exhilarating ride, touch down and embark on a leisurely stroll through the refined Beneduce Vineyard. Follow rows of grapes to the gourmet spread, a complimentary five course tasting complete with select varietals and gourmet cheeses. Saying goodbye to the Big Apple has never been so easy, and so fun.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed for two people, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires October 31, 2012. Reservations required 24 hours in advance, subject to availability. If you are rescheduling, you must do so within 24 hours or you forfeit your voucher. Must be 21 years or older to drink at the winery. Option to add another person for extra cost. Includes both winery visit and flight for $60. Weight limitations are 275 per seat or a max weight of 600 lbs for up to 3 passengers.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience