- A full-day rafting rental for two people on the Delaware River.
- Shuttle service provided from end point to launch point.
- Raft rental, life jackets and BBQ meal included.
Why We Love This
- Travel in style with a day of laid-back cruising on the Delaware River for two.
- Float and paddle a raft for 3 to 4 miles down a tranquil, beautiful and sun-soaked river setting.
- River rafting: The only form of commuting that makes you more relaxed.
- The famous "River Hotdog Man" will be on hand preparing a free BBQ lunch at the halfway point.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Our philosophy on springtime water travel: Let the current do the work. Here's the perfect chance to kick it surface side, soak in some rays and fully relax aqua style. Grab a like-minded water adventurer and high tail it out of sweltering Gotham for a scenic, fun-filled six mile float down a beautiful river flanked by lush woods and wildlife. Working up an appetite while navigating the low seas? Pull up coast side at "The famous river hotdog man" stand, appearing like a lunchtime oasis planted on the river shoreline. That's right, swim up dining. Life is easy when spent rafting the Delaware River.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be redeemed for two people, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires September 1, 2012. Reservations required, subject to availability. Ages 4 and up.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience