- A four hour winery pedicab tour for two people.
- A knowledgeable guide leads you through the best SE Portland wineries.
- Wine tasting, appetizers and a short class with a sommelier.
Why We Love This
- Experience the best of Portland wineries on a pedicab vino tour for two.
- It's an all-inclusive wine adventure, including up to four winery visits each with a tasting.
- A sommelier will walk you through the wonderful world of wine in a short class.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
An urban wine adventure is just the kind of vino-inspired excursion you've been craving, and we've found just the right vintage. Hop aboard a personal pedicab chariot and be transported through Portland's wine scene, stopping at up to four wineries to sample delicious small bites and the best of their tasting menu. As an added treat, a sommelier will be on hand to discuss (and help you sample) the world of fine wine. All that's required of you is to sit back, relax, and bring a love of all things vino. Oh, but don't forget, you'll need to find the perfect partner in crime for this day of fun.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed for two people, up to three may be purchased as gifts. Expires six months from the date of purchase. Reservations required one week in advance, subject to availability. Must be 21 years of age or older.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience