- Four one hour salsa lessons at Rica Salsa.
- Exciting classes taught by World Salsa Championship Finalists, Ricardo Tellez & Tianne Frias.
- Evening classes available for beginners, intermediate and advanced levels alike.
- Sessions are located in Potrero Hill, San Francisco.
Why We Love This
- Hit the dance floor and learn to sizzle with latin rhythm in four salsa dance classes.
- Receive instruction from former competitors in 2009 ESPN World Salsa Championships.
- There's nothing sexier than the art of salsa dancing. Learn the tools of the trade.
- Practice basic steps, turns & patterns of this passionate style of dance.
- Available Monday, Friday & Sunday evenings. See schedule here.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Syncopated rhythms of Latin music are thumping: forward break, back rock step. With a sway in your hips and dynamic steps to perform, things are heating up on the dance floor. In four one hour salsa classes for all ability levels, learn this incredible style of dance at an iconic local studio known for fresh, innovative performances. Taught by World Salsa Championship Finalists, Ricardo Tellez and Tianne Frias, RicaSalsa has influenced hundreds of dancers/performers, and has choreographed over 30 dances for local and international events. With the unique opportunity to learn from such accomplished teachers, add some Latin flair to your weeknight routine and get addicted to artistic risk-taking and passionate dancing. The environment is inviting, the music is dynamic, and the skills you take away allow for a lifetime of spicy San Francisco nights.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires six months from the date of purchase. Reservations required one week in advance, subject to availability. Ages 15 & up. Maximum of 20 per group. Lessons take place at Metronome Dance Collective on Mondays, Fridays and Sundays, and at The Grand (The Glass Kat) on 4th and Bryant on Tuesday.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience