- One hour group stand up paddleboard lesson.
- Expert SUP'ers and surfers instruct the course.
- All rental equipment is included in the purchase price.
- Intimate group setting - max of four students per instructor.
Why We Love This
- Discover the art of the paddle with a one-hour group stand up paddleboard lesson in Burlingame.
- Learn to handle and enjoy an SUP. Go out for exercise, relaxation, or to get a new view on marine wildlife.
- SUP is known to induce a zen state of mind. Get ready to work your triceps while easing your troubles.
- Located in Burlingame; available seven days a week by appointment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Serenity, exercise and marine wildlife, all rolled into one. With this one hour stand-up paddle board lesson from Wind Over Water, join a small-group class for a stand up paddleboard lesson friendly instructors in a relaxed environment. Launch from the calm waters of a secluded beach, then go forth on an invigorating journey blending balancing, paddling, turning and accelerating. Mixing fitness and relaxation, SUP offers up the ultimate ocean fix. Hop aboard, and prepare to walk on water.
Google Maps not available.
First time clients only. One may be redeemed per person, one more may be purchased as a gift. Reservations required, subject to availability. Must be 5 years of age or older. Subject to severe weather conditions. Available seven days a week by appointment. Voucher expires six months from date of purchase.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience