- One purchase equals an all-day guided wine country cycling and tasting tour for one person.
- Distance traveled: 25 miles of easy, moderate riding. Meet at the sports basement parking lot.
- Or meet the tour in Healdsburg. Tasting fees range from $5 - $20 per person.
- A tour that has it all: bike rental, transportation, guide and picnic lunch
Why We Love This
- Get a true taste of Healdsburg: Cycle its lush vineyards & wine taste on a unique guided tour.
- Pedal the quiet back roads and rolling hills of the Alexander and Dry Creek Valleys.
- Experience first-hand three of the most famous wine-producing capitals, all by bike, then relax into a picnic lunch and wine sampling afternoon.
- The best tours of wine country happen on two wheels. Hello vineyards, good-bye busy streets.
- Includes transportation to wine country. Meet at Sports Basement in San Francisco's Presidio.
- Available Saturday and Sunday by reservation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Heaven must be a place with rolling hills, lush vineyards and you, pedaling through wine country's nooks and crannies, stopping to sample the best of of everything you see. Depart for the quiet backroads of some of the most famous wine-producing areas in the world, the Russian River Alexander and Dry Creek Valleys, for a day of cycling and sampling. Your day is 6 - 7 hours long from start to finish and the distance traveled about 25 miles at a moderate pace. Refuel during the moderate ride with a picnic lunch of cheese, crackers, wine, sandwiches and assorted fruit platter, then stop for afternoon tastings at Armida Winery, Hop Kiln Winery, and Foppiano Vineyards. A little taste of a wine country adventure on two wheels? Just what you needed.
Google Maps not available.
One experience can be purchased per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires six months from the date of purchase. Reservations required 24 hours in advance, subject to availability. Ages 18 & up. 21 & up to drink.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience